Seattle school district teaches young kids how 'people get pregnant,' trades ‘male’ for ‘person with sperm’

Social Media

EXCLUSIVE: Washington state's biggest school district, which is in the middle of a financial crisis caused by plummeting student enrollments, has traded words like "female" and "male" for "person with a vagina" and "person with sperm" in its sexual health education courses for elementary school children.

Students as young as 9 at Seattle Public Schools (SPS) will begin their sexual health education curriculum on April 24, according to Seattle Public Schools training materials, which were obtained by Fox News Digital through a public records request. According to an SPS presentation for elementary school educators for the 2022-2023 school year, the curriculum aims to reduce "gender stereotypes" and "heteronormativity," or the idea that heterosexuality is normal.

• Haha 2

It just reiterates how stupid the world has become with gender recognition and sexual health education.

For the life of me I don't even know why they have to teach this as it's a mother & daughter thing, not in school.

Edited by steven100
  • Sad 1

So what?

I will add that I think teaching that way isn't great. Talk about males and females, penises and vaginas, sperm and eggs. But also mention that transgender people exist and such people as for example transgender men that may have vaginas can give birth too, etc. No need to spend a lot of time on that, but there is no reason that students shouldn't be taught facts in a comprehensive way. Given that transgender people are the number one target of American fascists for scapegoating, I think society owes it to youth to teach the facts about transgender people in an objective way free of ignorance and hatred. 

Edited by Jingthing

They should HAVE to be able to find Washington state on a map and several other basic math, science, geography and English grammar questions BEFORE any kind of sex class.  Probably over 80% would not be able to do this. THAT is what is sick about WOKE agendas. 

• Like 1