BEKO brand Air Conditioners

Had a Beko washing machine. Nothing but issues. Replaced with LG - no issues.

This is just my experience with the brand. Their aircons could be the best ever, I dunno. That being said, Beko warranty and after service has been good. They honor their warranty 100%

• Thanks 1

My BEKO chest freezer was replaced, on my insistence, after 15 months because it built up ice around the edge of the top. The new one is exactly the same. Service have been out three times to no avail.

Never had Beko aircon, and in Europe their reputation is not great. But their fridge (alas not low end model) has so far been great.

At condo we have many Beko washing machines and dryers. Never heard of any problems with them, and they are running a lot. They are modified to some application to pay for cycles, and probably regularly serviced, but if they were rubbish our app would be full of complaints and there are none.

So it's not a noname brand, and some of their stuff is quite good. Also, it's made in Thailand so spare parts are easy to get hold of.

That said, if I had LG and Beko at the same price in front of me, I'd choose LG.