Pattaya Dolphins Football Club Renamed to Pattaya United

snoop1130

335930021_1297521394131016_8828899783754643325_n.jpg

PHOTO: Pattaya Dolphins United

Pattaya Dolphins United Football Club decided to rebrand to “Pattaya United” in an auspicious bid to win big in the next season.

Pattaya Dolphins, the reigning champions of the Thai League 3 Eastern Region, recently underwent a major rebranding to revert to its former name, Pattaya United, in a bid to regain its past glory in the upcoming season.

The club chairman, Chokchai Thetpan, commented on the rebranding of Facebook, saying, “I want to repay the football fans who have supported our team in the past. We hope to bring the spirit of Pattaya football fans together to create a new legend and greatness.”

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/03/17/pattaya-dolphins-football-club-renamed-to-pattaya-united/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-03-17

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Haha 1

Just now, RickG16 said:

What kind of crowds do they get? 

What % of fanbase are expats, apart from you?

Any overseas players?

I am not a proper fan, just an interested onlooker. I think if you dig about on Facebook you can find a lot more info than I have.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, champers said:

I am not a proper fan, just an interested onlooker. I think if you dig about on Facebook you can find a lot more info than I have.

Should get yourself down there... I can see you as the firm leader. Whipping off your blue and white shirt to reveal a PUFC belly tattoo. 

16 hours ago, RickG16 said:

What kind of crowds do they get? 

What % of fanbase are expats, apart from you?

Any overseas players?

They have two Brazilians, and one player from Argentina.  There is one luk krung player but he is listed as Thai nationality.

I have no idea what kind of fan base or crowds that attend their matches.  The stadium they play at only hold about 5800.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hanuman2547 said:

I have no idea what kind of fan base or crowds that attend their matches. 

I have never been but I now someone who goes regularly with a group of others. Tourists I know join him as well. They really seem to enjoy it - plenty of drinking from what I hear......

• Like 1

9 hours ago, topt said:

I have never been but I now someone who goes regularly with a group of others. Tourists I know join him as well. They really seem to enjoy it - plenty of drinking from what I hear......

It sounds like it might be a fun thing to do.