Joe Biden says Vladimir Putin has 'clearly committed war crimes

Social Media

*Removed post edited out*

I think it would be quite difficult to explain it to you. But perhaps you can start to think by yourself:

President of the state that did not allow the prosecutors of the ICC into the country 4 years ago - when they wanted to investigate -  hails the decision of the same ICC today:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/mar/18/biden-hails-decision-icc-arrest-warrant-against-putin

Or did the ICC change the personnel?

Edited by metisdead
  • Haha 1

Anyone here, or abroad, that is going to volunteer to 'cuff' Putin? Isn't he due to take Russia's turn as Pres. of the UN Security Council? Maybe he'll suggest making the Solntsevskaya Bratva a legal institution and hire them as his bodyguards, ha!

5 hours ago, TKDfella said:

Anyone here, or abroad, that is going to volunteer to 'cuff' Putin? Isn't he due to take Russia's turn as Pres. of the UN Security Council? Maybe he'll suggest making the Solntsevskaya Bratva a legal institution and hire them as his bodyguards, ha!

Russia is due to take its turn as Security Council President. Not Putin,

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/19/2023 at 8:58 PM, Saanim said:

To the facts: Is there any independent body that has evidence proving the facts?

Putin has been openly broadcasting Nazi style war crimes stealing and brainwashing Ukrainian children on Russian state tv!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, placeholder said:

Russia is due to take its turn as Security Council President. Not Putin,

Yes, I know and that's is implied in my comment (I mentioned Russia before Putin). But also implied is that as Leader he could take the chair.

I am certainly no fan of Putin but as a U.S.A. citizen I would have to say this is the pot calling the kettle black. 

Since WWII the U.S.A. has engaged in wars all over the world.  In my opinion, none of them warranted. They bombed, shot, napalmed, and sent cruise missles into various regions.  Not because those countries posed a threat, attacked the USA or were of strategic interest.  

At least Putin is attempting to annex a region contiguous to Russia and as I understand it is home to mostly Russian speaking Ukrainians.  That would not be true of Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, or Afghanistan.   Did the USA make life better for those people.  Save the world for democracy.  No.  Those countries were left worse for the blood and treasure expended by the USA.  

It is said, war is old men lying and young men dying.  

Biden should learn the phrase assuming he still can cognitively that 
people in glass houses should not throw stones. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

I am certainly no fan of Putin but as a U.S.A. citizen I would have to say this is the pot calling the kettle black. 

Since WWII the U.S.A. has engaged in wars all over the world.  In my opinion, none of them warranted. They bombed, shot, napalmed, and sent cruise missles into various regions.  Not because those countries posed a threat, attacked the USA or were of strategic interest.  

At least Putin is attempting to annex a region contiguous to Russia and as I understand it is home to mostly Russian speaking Ukrainians.  That would not be true of Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, or Afghanistan.   Did the USA make life better for those people.  Save the world for democracy.  No.  Those countries were left worse for the blood and treasure expended by the USA.  

So it's OK with you then if Mexico annexes the American Southwest? Also steals American children to brainwash them? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

"At least Putin is attempting to annex a region contiguous to Russia and as I understand it is home to mostly Russian speaking Ukrainians."

Oh, invading and keeping by conquest is better? Really?

• Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, placeholder said:

"At least Putin is attempting to annex a region contiguous to Russia and as I understand it is home to mostly Russian speaking Ukrainians."

Oh, invading and keeping by conquest is better? Really?

Another one that bought the Kremlin propaganda. What language they  speak is irrelevant. Those are stolen lands. End of.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

So it's OK with you then if Mexico annexes the American Southwest? Also steals American children to brainwash them? 

Well jingthing two things.  From a practical standpoint Mexico is annexing the American Southwest.  

However as said, I am not in favor of Putin but I hardly think the behavior of the USA over the past 70 years puts in on a pedestal to be preaching righteous behavior to any other country. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

Well jingthing two things.  From a practical standpoint Mexico is annexing the American Southwest.  

However as said, I am not in favor of Putin but I hardly think the behavior of the USA over the past 70 years puts in on a pedestal to be preaching righteous behavior to any other country. 

Mexico is not annexing the USA in any way.

To me Putin is acting like Hitler but you just want to resort to whataboutism.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Mexico is not annexing the USA in any way.

To me Putin is acting like Hitler but you just want to resort to whataboutism.

Yes and no. Eventually if enough immigrants get across and settle there it can be debated that the Mexicans are taking over the south west. Then again, Mexico did not belong to the Spanish, whose ancestors now make up the majority of the population. For arguments sake the land was stolen from the native Incas etc...

Humankind is really good at screwing each other over.