Wife's brother-in-law set fire to our land

nerjaron

On 3/20/2023 at 9:40 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

I think it's funny that many comments here assume it is possible to do this with logic and reason.

What gives you that strange idea?

IMHO there are some things in Thailand that just are, no question of why or why not or whatever. It's like trying to argue with the sun that it should be up for an hour or two longer. It won't work. And everybody involved will think something like: What stupid idea is that. TiT

Im just happy I have a normal family and no kids involved. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, d4dang said:

Befriend a local policeman, take him for lunch, explain your BIL problem and ask him to have a chat with the Mrs. Buy him a good bottle of Scotch.

You would be inviting the local mafia into your life.  Go watch "Goodfellas" again. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, DudleySquat said:

When my son was born, the inlaws all came to Pattaya from Nong Khai.  Our newborn was bundled as was usual, and I had him on one of the balconies.  

Paw insisted on covering our covered baby with a huge blanket.  I removed it. He put it back. 

I told my wife to tell her father, that I am the father and it's my house and my rules.  He did it again.  I told her to tell him that if he contradicts me one more time, he will find himself on the other side of the fence, and it will be me who throws him over. 

No more problems. 

#4 - Grow a pair.

"I told her to tell him". "I told my wife to tell her father". Why didn't you tell him yourself?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, youreavinalaff said:

"I told her to tell him". "I told my wife to tell her father". Why didn't you tell him yourself?

I wonder if you people think you are smart. This was 2006.  We didn't have a mobile with Google Translate at the ready. 

The message was conveyed accurately. 

My wishes were conveyed.  Do you have a problem with how it was done?

1 hour ago, DudleySquat said:

I wonder if you people think you are smart. This was 2006.  We didn't have a mobile with Google Translate at the ready. 

The message was conveyed accurately. 

My wishes were conveyed.  Do you have a problem with how it was done?

My daughter was born in 2002. I managed to be able to speak for myself.

You said someone needed to "grow a pair". Needing to ask your wife to speak on your behalf is not doing that, is it?

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, youreavinalaff said:

My daughter was born in 2002. I managed to be able to speak for myself.

You said someone needed to "grow a pair". Needing to ask your wife to speak on your behalf is not doing that, is it?

La Di Da. 

Amazing.  Why do I have to educate non-thinkers?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1