Incels paradise.

Goat

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

I'm a little disappointed this isn't a new rap song... ????

Pattaya Pattaya

We spend most our lives living in the incels paradise.

Could make a movie also.

RIP Coolio

2 hours ago, Goat said:

In the Southern World (australia) all you need to do is position yourself near drunk or drugged girls and talk to them for a bit and crack a few jokes.

Numbers game. Talk to ten of them, you will find at least keen one especially in a nightclub/pub setting. The more drugged ones often come in pairs.

Women are naturally wired to want us. I can not understand incels thinking. They have it wrong.

I don't know about Australia, but in other western countries you can go to jail for that in case any of those drunk or drugged women later thinks she didn't consent, and you raped her. 

2 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Well cos if you want something more than quick sex, relationships take some work.

These kids seem to think that if a woman doesn't fall into their arms, and bed,  and I'm not talking some bar girl for money thing, that it's the woman's fault for rejection.

'Work' means many things; dinner dates, a movie, and maybe some flattery etc  etc

These kids don't wanna hear that

I was always too busy making money to bother with all that nonsense.

2 hours ago, Goat said:

No they are more than willing.

The Thaifriedly thread i was referring to the payer was complaining the hooker had a bad attitude.

If you have sex with a hooker and dont pay is that theft or rape? Because one way of looking at it is she only is giving you consent because you are paying.

Would point out under modern law a drunk/drugged woman is incapable of giving consent, therefore rape.

2 hours ago, Goat said:

Women are naturally wired to want us. I can not understand incels thinking. They have it wrong.

Women are naturally wired to breed with the most violent and thuggish men they can get. I tried violent and thuggish, and it really worked ..... but it wasn't worth it.

Easier just to pay cash than to pretend to be someone I wasn't.

Not to mention women are also wired only to have enough sex to get pregnant.

Then for the next year, no sex, which is exactly what happens in a western marriage.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Would point out under modern law a drunk/drugged woman is incapable of giving consent, therefore rape.

It seems it is worse than that.

She might be exited to have sex. She might tell you in the morning (not drunk or drugged) that she had a great time and want to see you again and all that.

But maybe a week or a month or a year later she doesn't like you anymore for whatever reason. And then, maybe years later, she suddenly remembers that she didn't consent and that you raped her.

That is, as far as I know, the current situation in many western countries.

For the record: Obviously nobody should rape anybody. And if a guy drags a totally drugged girl somewhere and rapes her then that is rape and he should be prosecuted.

But, IMHO, if the girl decided to get drunk and then she is looking for a guy to f@$@ her, then she put herself into that situation. Maybe she prefers sex when she is drunk. 

If she wakes up the next morning near a guy who she doesn't recognize, then she should learn from that that she shouldn't drink too much.

• Thanks 2

Even in the west, you can go to an Asian massage parlor and get a disinterested hand job. Therefore, true incels, don't exist. 

If they want to call themselves stuck with extremely subpar sex-cels, they have my sympathy.

I was intrigued by the short-lived Men Go Their Own Way-movement. But at some point, you do have to eventually shuffle off and go your own way. Before their whinge-fest on Reddit was banned, all they did was moan about women. 

Edited by LaosLover
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

Males put themselves out there and the women do the choosing. Do incels go the "tourist areas" and say I want #29. #29 comes and sits with the guy for 15 mins and consumers her drink then leaves. Does an incel take this as rejection or do they wait for one to chose them????

yes, it's nature's way... men chase and women choose. Some guys say "women should do the chasing" but that is delusion.... those guys will be waiting until the end of time. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, LaosLover said:

I was intrigued by the short-lived Men Go Their Own Way-movement. But at some point, you do have to eventually shuffle off and go your own way. Before their whinge-fest on Reddit was banned, all they did was moan about women. 

All the pro-male movements have been disenfranchised by the wokeness of the internet platforms. I did play with MGTOW for a while, but lost interest when they allowed homosexuals to participate. How can a movement preaching self-denial of women allow members who had no interest in women in the first place?

Then there was the foolishness of the red-pillers, all wanting their young Christian virgins from good families. I pointed out to them that Muslims already had all they wanted, but they appeared to hate Muslims. It made no sense to me. Still RooshV and his lot all gone too, income and advertising removed from all their sites.

Although Return of Kings always had the most fun 'readers letters'.

Edited by BritManToo

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

An incel is a guy that wants sex (with a woman) but can't get it. 

I have no problem with white women, as long as they weigh less than 50kg, are under 35 years old and are happy to bang an old guy after a date costing me less than 1,500bht (cash/food/alcohol, their choice). 

who said romance was dead? ????

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Goat said:

The point of similarity is incels have given up hope of getting a girl.

A monger who only uses prostitutes also has given up hope of getting a free girl.

Same same but different.

The fact that you talk of "getting a free girl" says a lot about your own......"issues".

Edited by Enoon
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

the foolishness of the red-pillers

Ultimately, they refused to take their own best advice: get over your dead-end anger and get on with your life.

Early days, it was like Chris Rock making fun of girlfriends, with the same quality nuggets of truth. But as we used to say back in the neighborhood, they sort of got high off of their own supply and went nuts.

On 3/27/2023 at 6:46 PM, rose33 said:

Woman are the weaker sex and each woman needs a man

:cheesy:

In my last career of over 2 decades I worked with thousands of women and to say they are weak is laughable.

They may be physically weaker, but mentally they dominate men every time, IMO.

Also, IMO they don't need a man, other than to get pregnant. However it helps to have financial assistance to raise their children which may or may not be of the man's blood.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2023 at 6:46 PM, rose33 said:

Loving, unpaid sex from a sensible woman who respects you is very healthy for your body and mind. 

I once had a friend that said he didn't like threesomes because it was too hard to satisfy both of them. Not a problem when guys are in it for themselves and <deleted> worrying about their satisfaction.

If anyone missed it that's why Thai bargirls are brilliant- it's all about the guy. They can get all the lovin' they want from their boyfriends, but their work is to satisfy the customer.

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO romance is a hoax that women use to get freebies.

Millions of diamonds have been bought to be given to women by men paying the price of admission, only to end up as 50% of marriages that fail.

While it's not so easy to tell perhaps ten percent or were caused by outside forces (money). Many doomed to fail here and in our home countries.

I think society is doomed

Expect some ridiculous fantasy civilization to rise inclining children born outside a birthing woman as standard

Note I did not use the word normal

• Like 1

On 3/28/2023 at 1:48 AM, rose33 said:

yes, it's nature's way... men chase and women choose. Some guys say "women should do the chasing" but that is delusion.... those guys will be waiting until the end of time. 

Not entirely true. Women do chase men as long as they are rich or powerful or rock stars. There are apparently even classes for women wanting to catch a rich guy.

However, for the average guy, you are correct.

On 3/28/2023 at 12:28 AM, LaosLover said:

I missed that, but the world is full of guys been scarred for life by females.

I personally have been scarred by women more times than I can remember.

No wonder I think "love" is an illusion promoted by women to get freebies.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/27/2023 at 2:31 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems the problem with many girls and women in the western world is that they all want rich fit guys who earn a fortune. 

Reminds me of an old Doonsbury comic. A guy makes a pass at a younger girl at a bus stop, she turns to him and says " You must be over 50! Why don't you hit on someone your own age". He thinks on it a bit and sees this older woman. He walks over to hit on her, she turns and says "You must make under 50!"

• Haha 1

On 3/27/2023 at 6:10 PM, BritManToo said:

Nearly everytime I have picked up a drunk or drugged woman I have also been drunk/drugged.

So was I raped? Nah

i am not talking about unconscieous drunk or spiked drinked drugged. I am talking about girls who willingly consume alcohol, coke, ectacy, amphetamines and are willing participants in sex because it is enjoyable.

Aussie women are generally very easy and sexually aggressive, especially in packs.

Thai women are very different, dont use drugs or alcohol much and sweet talking and patience is the way to go with them. 

Both love sex, just have different approaches.

On 3/27/2023 at 6:21 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

She might be exited to have sex. She might tell you in the morning (not drunk or drugged) that she had a great time and want to see you again and all that.

But maybe a week or a month or a year later she doesn't like you anymore for whatever reason. And then, maybe years later, she suddenly remembers that she didn't consent and that you raped her.

In my real world that has never happened. I have a body count of over 250 and if i include my friends etc the count would be over 10,000. 

And what you describe has never happened.

Many women are not after a relationship, just sex on demand/hook ups/ friends with benefits.

To all the incels and whoremongers I have a secret. Woman actually enjoy sex, if you do it right.

• Haha 2

On 3/27/2023 at 6:17 PM, Dogsredrocket said:

If you are leading them on with the possibility of a relationship you are definitely doing harm. Your comments around drugs and alcohol are cringe.

When you meet a girl in a bar, club or at a party if your opening line was to talk about a relationship they would either burst out laughing or they would think you were a desperate creep.

Women are turned off by desperation.