Incels paradise.

Goat

1 hour ago, Berkshire said:

My understanding of these Incels is that they've reach the point of no return.  Meaning that instead of trying harder to meet women, they simply decide to hate women and blame them for their misery.  While Thailand could certainly solve their problem, I think some would come here and just abuse women for some sort of twisted revenge logic.  Anyways, maybe an incel dude can share this thoughts.

According to the name they are guys who want to have sex and/or a relationship. Does this mean they have to be violent?

It seems the problem with many girls and women in the western world is that they all want rich fit guys who earn a fortune. Kevin Samuels, RIP, made hundreds of videos with those women who want everything.

Mikhaila Peterson made a nice video about what women want (sorry, I don't find it in the moment). Basically women tell everybody they want a sensible partner who is nice to them. And then they get together with the macho guys. No wonder guys are confused.

Luckily for us, in Thailand many girls and women don't have those crazy ideas like almost all women in the west. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Goat said:

A couple of posters seemed to say that I was wrong for wanting to date non prostitutes and that I was leading them on and paying for prostitutes is somehow morally better.

Which I find a bit weird.

I was always romantic. If I have the perfect girl, then I want only her. Every day. Fine.

A good friend played around for maybe 10 or 15 years before he started his first long term relationship in Thailand. Lots of girls (anything between bar girls and "good" and educated girls) wanted to stay with him. But he knew he likes to have variety. 3 times the same girl and it got boring. So he changed them all the time. And in Thailand that is no problem (if the guy is not broke).

In the western world if a guy wants sex and if he is not really handsome or rich, then he needs a gf or a wife. Other options are just too expensive. It's obviously nice if they can have sex with the wife. But it seems lots of wives do little sex and lots of headache. Then it's no wonder if the guys decide to go somewhere else where the situation is better. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Goat said:

In the Southern World (australia) all you need to do is position yourself near drunk or drugged girls and talk to them for a bit and crack a few jokes.

Numbers game. Talk to ten of them, you will find at least keen one especially in a nightclub/pub setting. The more drugged ones often come in pairs.

Women are naturally wired to want us. I can not understand incels thinking. They have it wrong.

That would be rape! 

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Why? 

Well cos if you want something more than quick sex, relationships take some work.

These kids seem to think that if a woman doesn't fall into their arms, and bed,  and I'm not talking some bar girl for money thing, that it's the woman's fault for rejection.

'Work' means many things; dinner dates, a movie, and maybe some flattery etc  etc

These kids don't wanna hear that

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

No such place, if they can get a girl, then they aren't incels. 

The point of similarity is incels have given up hope of getting a girl.

A monger who only uses prostitutes also has given up hope of getting a free girl.

Same same but different.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Males put themselves out there and the women do the choosing. Do incels go the "tourist areas" and say I want #29. #29 comes and sits with the guy for 15 mins and consumers her drink then leaves. Does an incel take this as rejection or do they wait for one to chose them????

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

That would be rape! 

No they are more than willing.

The Thaifriedly thread i was referring to the payer was complaining the hooker had a bad attitude.

If you have sex with a hooker and dont pay is that theft or rape? Because one way of looking at it is she only is giving you consent because you are paying.

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

According to the name they are guys who want to have sex and/or a relationship. Does this mean they have to be violent?

It seems the problem with many girls and women in the western world is that they all want rich fit guys who earn a fortune. Kevin Samuels, RIP, made hundreds of videos with those women who want everything.

Mikhaila Peterson made a nice video about what women want (sorry, I don't find it in the moment). Basically women tell everybody they want a sensible partner who is nice to them. And then they get together with the macho guys. No wonder guys are confused.

Luckily for us, in Thailand many girls and women don't have those crazy ideas like almost all women in the west. 

I heard it changes with menstrual cycle ... When menstruating they are attracted to the nice guy but 2 weeks later when highly fertile, they are attracted to Mr Muscles. 

Nature is a b*tch...

Ofc many women, like many men, can overcome natural urges and choose according to their long-term goals.

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Woman aint there just for sex , they are there to make food and wash clothes as well .

The guys who just get their woman to do sex without making food and washing clothes are creating problems for real man who get their woman to fulfil their full duties 

Core, not only, duty ????. But, yes, I agree with you. 

18 minutes ago, Goat said:

No they are more than willing.

The Thaifriedly thread i was referring to the payer was complaining the hooker had a bad attitude.

If you have sex with a hooker and dont pay is that theft or rape? Because one way of looking at it is she only is giving you consent because you are paying.

It's rape ofc. That's the only way of looking at it. 

Also, I agree with you, some drunk Australian girls will have sex for no particular reason. You don't need to spend money on them. But you do need to have a good personality... according to the specific tastes of drunken Australian women ????????????... Which can be a difficult feat for foreign men to achieve, if they aren't familiar with the subtleties of Oz culture. 

3 hours ago, Goat said:

Reading another thread about Thaifriendly I was a bit surprised how many posters have a similar attitude. Seem to have completly given up on trying to chat up/ pull a shiela and only use prostitutes.

If they're really an "incel" then they likely have to use prostitutes.

3 hours ago, Goat said:

A couple of posters seemed to say that I was wrong for wanting to date non prostitutes and that I was leading them on and paying for prostitutes is somehow morally better.

Which I find a bit weird.

They were suggesting that if you were leading someone on in order to get sex from them then this was dishonest and it was better to have sex with a prostitute.

3 hours ago, Goat said:

Thailand has hundreds of thousands of keen single women of all ages, many who have set the bar very low. I reckon the Elephant Man could pull a woman in Thailand if he tried.

I think a lot of incels are such because or personal issues rather than appearance.  This is especially believable when you consider how often you see a beautiful woman with a very ugly man.

So if you imagine someone with social anxiety and low self-esteem who cannot believe that anyone would want them and, even if they do, they cannot talk to them, you might understand.

3 hours ago, Goat said:

Is Thailand Incels paradise?

I have no experience, but if an incel comes to Thailand and wants to sleep with prostitutes, the price and the convenience would certainly be a plus.  The problem would be that I'm not sure if incels can really afford the trip, as they seem to be pretty low achievers in all areas of their lives, not simply a normal guy in every way accept he can't get a date.

• Love It 1

Does anyone remember when it used to not be so common for men to be hated and shamed online? 

Back when you used to see references to "forever alone guys"? 

And they ended up with a cute "mail order bride" from Asia and no one really gave a <deleted>? 

Funny how things change...

Most decent blokes can find a girlfriend who is not a bargirl. I have dated four different ones since I moved here seven years ago. Unfortunately, I have found that the bank employee or the waitress are frequently little different from the bargirl, as concerns their priorities.  Money, money, money.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Felton Jarvis said:

Most decent blokes can find a girlfriend who is not a bargirl. I have dated four different ones since I moved here seven years ago. Unfortunately, I have found that the bank employee or the waitress are frequently little different from the bargirl, as concerns their priorities.  Money, money, money.

What was your priority with the females ?

Sex, sex sex ?

• Haha 2