Incels paradise.

Goat

11 minutes ago, JackGats said:

In my book, any man who goes "prAAAstitutes don't count as real sex/relationships" is a fool. A big fool who never understood life.

In my book any man you needs to use prostitutes is a loser who doesnt know how to pull a shiela.

And the only reason that prostitutes exist in the first place. If nobody caved in and paid them in the first place then they wouldnt exist.

Plus sex with a hooker isnt real. You wouldnt kiss them for fear of tasting their last customers, you cant perform oral on them for fear of throat cancer, you must wear a condom or end up with herpes or worse and the choc is off limits because of HIV.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, persimmon said:

Anyone coming to Thailand looking for romance is in for a shock - IME it`s money , money , money . " Ordinary " or " good " girls are really no different to bar ladies , whether it be outrageous Sin Sot demands or support payments ....they are all looking for that Bt 20 k + per month .

BTW this applies to Thai guys also , it`s not just a Farang thing .

You don't live here then.....?  ????

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Goat said:

Bit late for you mate. I see you jumped into an Issan marriage quickly.

A bit sunny today. Dont forget your brolly. 

Really, tell us more, could point out your previous username...........????

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:

In my real world that has never happened. I have a body count of over 250 and if i include my friends etc the count would be over 10,000. 

And what you describe has never happened.

Many women are not after a relationship, just sex on demand/hook ups/ friends with benefits.

To all the incels and whoremongers I have a secret. Woman actually enjoy sex, if you do it right.

Are you rich and famous?

In the USA they seem to have enough of those cases, this is just one of them:

Aerosmith front man Steven Tyler accused of sexual assault of a teen in the 1970s | CNN

1 hour ago, JoseThailand said:

The problem is, a lot of incels don't wanna come to Thailand, as they think that poor Asian women are below their level. They dream of classy white girls that are unattainable to them.

I agree, sex just for sex sake isn't what they want, so a trip to Pattaya for paid sex doesn't work.

I 'think' a lot of them are teenage boys who just never made that transition to manhood successfully.

We all go through the trauma of late teenage High School angst.

I'm sure many of them are in the geek crowd (I was one), or the simply socially awkward teenage male and simply can't fathom why the girls wanted the football jocks and the bad boys over them.

Well back in the day, you just figured it out and became a man.

Nowadays they hunker down in an online world of angry teenage boys in mens bodies, seething with rage and that peaceful transition to manhood gets stopped in it's tracks

Edited by GinBoy2

13 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

I agree, sex just for sex sake isn't what they want, so a trip to Pattaya for paid sex doesn't work.

I 'think' a lot of them are teenage boys who just never made that transition to manhood successfully.

We all go through the trauma of late teenage High School angst.

I'm sure many of them are in the geek crowd, I was one, and couldn't fathom why the girls wanted the football jocks and the bad boys over them.

Well back in the day, you just figured it out and became a man.

Nowadays they hunker down in an online world of angry teenage boys in mens bodies, seething with rage and that peaceful transition to manhood gets stopped in it's tracks

I would say most in the incel community are in their 20s. Elliot Roger and Alek Minassian are the most notorious examples.

Edited by JoseThailand

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Are you rich and famous?

Not yet. But i will be. You'll see.

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

In the USA they seem to have enough of those cases, this is just one of them:

Aerosmith front man Steven Tyler accused of sexual assault of a teen in the 1970s | CNN

Er no.

Nothing about her being drunk or using drugs at all. You are confused.

She was sixteen, and tried to get her parents to sign papers so he wouldnt be charged.

How old was your girlfriend when you started with her? Coincidental you chose that case?

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I never use a condom, and have no diseases so far, not even herpes. Fear of STDs is mainly western antisex propaganda IMHO. 

Lucky bloke. 

You probablyhave herpes though. Symptoms dont show up on most people.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Goat said:

Not yet. But i will be. You'll see.

Er no.

Nothing about her being drunk or using drugs at all. You are confused.

She was sixteen, and tried to get her parents to sign papers so he wouldnt be charged.

How old was your girlfriend when you started with her? Coincidental you chose that case?

Strange you thought of it, but hey, think we are all impressed with a future faragy rich bloke....:clap2:

2 hours ago, transam said:

Really, tell us more,

UK wife left you, you came to Thailand and married the first girl you were with and moved to Issan to "take care" of her and her children.

Jai dee maak.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Goat said:

UK wife left you, you came to Thailand and married the first girl you were with and moved to Issan to "take care" of her and her children.

Jai dee maak.

You sound like "Theblether" incarnation.........????

On 3/27/2023 at 12:46 PM, rose33 said:

Woman are the weaker sex and each woman needs a man to emotionally/chemically bond to her, and to then give her some measure of protection (not only emotional but also simply bringing his masculine perspective and skillset into her world).

Each in our natural states, women actually need men more than men need women. 

You are on the right path. Guys who refuse to date are leading society down a path that ends in more brutality and ugliness.

Feminism was invented by rich men to destroy the middle class. Many men today use it as an excuse to persue selfish goals that are socially unconstructive.

Women everywhere in the world desperately need good men like you. (They just don realise it in the west because of big government and other artificial conditions there). 

Loving, unpaid sex from a sensible woman who respects you is very healthy for your body and mind. 

You are on the right path and everything will work out for you in the end ????. Don't listen to the peanut gallery. They are clueless.

there is a whole lot there to upack. 

Thankfully, it wont be me unpacking it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Goat said:

Jai dee maak.

I married the 10th girl 'I was with' in Thailand ............. she wanted me to live in rural Petchabun, no thanks, big city for me.

Don't see what's wrong with looking after a woman and her kids.

Fairly normal these days, everywhere in the world.

Someone in the UK was good enough to look after 4 of mine.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Goat said:

In my real world that has never happened. I have a body count of over 250 and if i include my friends etc the count would be over 10,000. 

And what you describe has never happened.

Many women are not after a relationship, just sex on demand/hook ups/ friends with benefits.

To all the incels and whoremongers I have a secret. Woman actually enjoy sex, if you do it right.

Did you become famous or very rich? Seems there are a lot of women that suddenly decide that the "enjoyable" sex they had 20 years ago was actually coerced or rape if there is money to be gained from it.

3 hours ago, Goat said:

In my book any man you needs to use prostitutes is a loser who doesnt know how to pull a shiela.

And the only reason that prostitutes exist in the first place. If nobody caved in and paid them in the first place then they wouldnt exist.

Plus sex with a hooker isnt real. You wouldnt kiss them for fear of tasting their last customers, you cant perform oral on them for fear of throat cancer, you must wear a condom or end up with herpes or worse and the choc is off limits because of HIV.

I guess you know less about it than you pretend to.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Goat said:

Women are turned off by desperation.

That must be the only thing on this thread I agree with you about.

Seems to me that they'd rather go out with an alpha <deleted> that will treat them badly, than a nice guy that comes across as a beta personality.

• Thanks 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

That must be the only thing on this thread I agree with you about.

Seems to me that they'd rather go out with an alpha <deleted> that will treat them badly, than a nice guy that comes across as a beta personality.

Nice guys don't cum last, they cum on their own.

On 3/27/2023 at 12:46 PM, rose33 said:

Loving, unpaid sex from a sensible woman who respects you is very healthy for your body and mind. 

But most men will tell you that it tends to work out to be far more expensive in the end... for many emotionally as well as financially. 

Though the 'sensible woman' and 'who respects you' - - well, from what I hear from my friends in the Western World - - is one needle in a thousand haystacks... 

• Thanks 1