Incels paradise.

Goat

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I once had a friend that said he didn't like threesomes because it was too hard to satisfy both of them. Not a problem when guys are in it for themselves and <deleted> worrying about their satisfaction.

If anyone missed it that's why Thai bargirls are brilliant- it's all about the guy. They can get all the lovin' they want from their boyfriends, but their work is to satisfy the customer.

I heard western prostitutes were better. They try harder and take more time with it. 

I heard Thai bargirls just want to get it over with ASAP and back making more money? (Because they are poorer).

Are both of the above stereotypes, & in every case YMMV?

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Why not have all three?

Yeah, she wanted it all in one guy. And that guy needed to be someone that she could boss around and be in control of everything. And she was pretty too. 

We were in an area w/lots of gay people and my wife explained to her that all the guys w/great bodies were gay. 

When I lived in Australia, I usually felt I was surrounded by good men in my family and workplace. So, I had always assumed that 'misogyny' was fake, and an invention of the woke / feminist agendas.

Unfortunately, living in Thailand long-term and observing SOME OF the farang men here (observing & chatting with them in public, at private social events, and reading a lot of Stickman Bangkok etc), I've had to change my opinion and sadly acknowledge that woman-hating is alive and well today. 

Perhaps a good topic for a fresh post here would be something along the lines of:

"Does LOS attract farang misogynists, or does LOS convert (some) farang into misogynists?"

OF COURSE I don't intend to include ALL farang men. There are plenty of good guys living here too ????.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, rose33 said:

Unfortunately, living in Thailand long-term and observing SOME OF the farang men here (observing & chatting with them in public, at private social events, and reading a lot of Stickman Bangkok etc), I've had to change my opinion and sadly acknowledge that woman-hating is alive and well today. 

Just because we show little interest in you, doesn't mean we hate you.

It's more about ROI, and you've effectively priced yourself out of the market.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, rose33 said:

When I lived in Australia, I usually felt I was surrounded by good men in my family and workplace. So, I had always assumed that 'misogyny' was fake, and an invention of the woke / feminist agendas.

Perhaps a good topic for a fresh post here would be something along the lines of:

"Does LOS attract farang misogynists, or does LOS convert (some) farang into misogynists?"

OF COURSE I don't intend to include ALL farang men. There are plenty of good guys living here too ????.

why are you singling out farang guys? plenty of other foreigners are far more misogynistic.

and don't get me started on Thai men and their proclivities.

Edited by Lemsta69

9 hours ago, rose33 said:

I have a slightly different take on your comments.

Misogyny is defined as 'hatred of women'

Rather than that, what I think defines a certain section of the farang male population is rather the mentality that women are a commodity to be bought and used, no different to a buying and consuming a bottle of beer!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

Yeah, she wanted it all in one guy. And that guy needed to be someone that she could boss around and be in control of everything.

I once went on an internet date with a woman who said she was looking for "a sensitive CEO". I laughed in her face. You don't get to be the CEO by being famous for your sensitivity.

She asked me what I was looking for. I told her: "A nymphomaniac who's classy enough to bring home to Mom". Then she laughed in my face back. 

The word for people who want partners that do not and can not exist in the real world is:

Single.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

She asked me what I was looking for. I told her: "A nymphomaniac who's classy enough to bring home to Mom". Then she laughed in my face back. 

Of course, the correct answer would have been "A woman that bangs on the first date, then cooks me a fried breakfast in the morning"

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

But most men will tell you that it tends to work out to be far more expensive in the end... for many emotionally as well as financially. 

That is because the men are needy.

Want them to move the girl in, who often come with their ownSOCKS then buy them a house etc. The more you give em the more they want.

Thats why it is best to move them along after a short while and get new ones. It is not only more fun but you dont get the financial burden either.

They are only expensive if you get stuck with them.

The desperate incels are sitting ducks when they finally pull a bird. Most wont identify themselves as an incel, but once lonely blokes finally get one they hold on for dear life and give in to the demands of a female too easily.

Which then has the flow on effect that other females see how much these weaklings are giving in and then they all expect the same treatment.

Men have really got to harden up.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, rose33 said:

Australia husbands are probably the most feminist dominated men in the entire world. Most wives are happy for a man to go to work for 12 hours per day.

But if he wants to go out with his mates for a few hours it is often an issue. He has to 'ask."

It is all about "happy wife means happy life"

Most blokes are all brainwashed into believing that.

I do agree with you that in thailand it is the reverse. I would hate to be a man living in Australia as much as I would hate to be a woman living in Thailand. 

Thai blokes dont put up with feminist nonsense. Aussie blokes are generally pathetic.

51 minutes ago, Goat said:

The desperate incels are sitting ducks when they finally pull a bird. Most wont identify themselves as an incel, but once lonely blokes finally get one they hold on for dear life and give in to the demands of a female too easily.

Almost ALL men living in the west are INCELs.

And after they marry western women they are still INCELs.

I was, and all my pals back in the UK still are.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Goat said:

That is because the men are needy.

Want them to move the girl in, who often come with their ownSOCKS then buy them a house etc. The more you give em the more they want.

Thats why it is best to move them along after a short while and get new ones. It is not only more fun but you dont get the financial burden either.

They are only expensive if you get stuck with them.

Which then has the flow on effect that other females see how much these weaklings are giving in and then they all expect the same treatment.

Men have really got to harden up.

Then it's WAR!!! 

of course, some of us are lovers not fighters... 

• Love It 1

19 hours ago, rose33 said:

I heard western prostitutes were better. They try harder and take more time with it. 

I heard Thai bargirls just want to get it over with ASAP and back making more money? (Because they are poorer).

Are both of the above stereotypes, & in every case YMMV?

IMO you heard wrong. There is no equivalent that I know of long time in the west except for extremely rich guys and once started one is "on the clock".

The only non SEAsian long time that I know of for westerners was in Venezuela, when one could book a holiday at a sex hotel. I have no idea if still in operation.

If Thai BGs were just wanting to get it over with, why would they go with customers for weeks or months at a time?

53 minutes ago, NextG said:

That’s just ridiculous ????

Maybe it’s a cultural thing. I remember being on holiday on perhaps one of the Virgin Islands and a random stranger advised me to not give it up for free. Make them pay for it. So there are certain groups that see it the other way around. We are the ones with something special. It’s the weak willed ones who not only give it up for free, but actually pay them ???? 

Further to this, a while back, I was talking to a girl on the beach road in Pattaya. I suggested to her that she would have to pay me, rather than the other way around. She said she could only afford 500 baht, rather than 1000. I was taken aback, as I was only joking, especially as I would see this girl waiting for customers until the early morning. She actually went off to get the money! My hotel was very close to the beach and I would sometimes engage in friendly conversation. Some told that they came down from Bangkok just to have sex. It wasn’t always about the money. 
I didn’t ever oblige, as such women are below my standard. 

I've heard of Thai girls who are prepared to go with farangs for free, but I suspect only with young handsome guys, not us old overweight bald guys.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1