Iraqi Man Faints Upon Being Caught Overstaying More Than 8 Years

webfact

On 3/29/2023 at 5:50 AM, sammieuk1 said:

He fainted at the fine and exit fees he is about to receive ????

or at the thought of being sent home. People don't go into hiding for a decade for no reason. 

Edited by n00dle

11 minutes ago, Olmate said:

Not assume at all.Guy committed a crime each year he overstayed so plenty of reason to believe he wont commit others to fund his stay

We already know he overstayed, but what was said was that they were afraid that he might commit future crimes, that is clearly assuming/speculating, call it what you want.

There are hundreds of farangs here who are here illegally in case you weren't aware, i.e. they don't have the funds in the bank to be able to stay in the country, however pay an agent anywhere between 20,000 to 25,000 baht a year for the agent to get them through the immigration process by greasing the immigration agents hands, all over the country.

Would it be fair to say that these illegally processed farangs, are on overstay for another word, going to commit crimes ?

Looks like rounding up those that don't cough up the $'s are the way to go, because they "might" commit crimes in the future, a good story for the gullible Thai's and others, no names mentioned to believe.

Glad I don't believe everything I'm fed :stoner:

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

We already know he overstayed, but what was said was that they were afraid that he might commit future crimes, that is clearly assuming/speculating, call it what you want.

There are hundreds of farangs here who are here illegally in case you weren't aware, i.e. they don't have the funds in the bank to be able to stay in the country, however pay an agent anywhere between 20,000 to 25,000 baht a year for the agent to get them through the immigration process by greasing the immigration agents hands, all over the country.

Would it be fair to say that these illegally processed farangs, are on overstay for another word, going to commit crimes ?

Looks like rounding up those that don't cough up the $'s are the way to go, because they "might" commit crimes in the future, a good story for the gullible Thai's and others, no names mentioned to believe.

Glad I don't believe everything I'm fed :stoner:

Poor deflection right therd,agent extensions are legal whether you like it or not. Even more reason to ping the guy when he cant afford a legal extension using whatever methodgoing forward leave aside  the crime of previous yrs overstay. Stay on topic next time.

12 hours ago, Olmate said:

Poor deflection right therd,agent extensions are legal whether you like it or not.

The 20,000 to 25,000 baht ones, where the farang hasn't got the funds in the bank to apply for his 1,900 baht extension, "legal", like it or not ????.

This is where I get off the bus trying to educate those who think they know everything looking through a rose coloured glass believing everything they only want to believe.

Please do tell me how the illegal extensions as mentioned above, where one pays 20,000 to 25,000 baht are legal, like it or not, yeh right, I thought so.

Time to wake up m8 and stop being such a control freak, stay on the topic, nice try deflecting what is reality here :stoner:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Olmate said:

Poor deflection right therd,agent extensions are legal whether you like it or not. Even more reason to ping the guy when he cant afford a legal extension using whatever methodgoing forward leave aside  the crime of previous yrs overstay. Stay on topic next time.

6 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

The 20,000 to 25,000 baht ones, where the farang hasn't got the funds in the bank to apply for his 1,900 baht extension, "legal", like it or not ????.

This is where I get off the bus trying to educate those who think they know everything looking through a rose coloured glass believing everything they only want to believe.

Please do tell me how the illegal extensions as mentioned above, where one pays 20,000 to 25,000 baht are legal, like it or not, yeh right, I thought so.

Time to wake up m8 and stop being such a control freak, stay on the topic, nice try deflecting what is reality here :stoner:

You're both right! 

Visa extensions done through agents, where the applicant meets the financial criteria are legal, extensions where the agent fronts the money for the visa are not. One costs about 7k (mine does), the other between 25k and 30k (apparently).

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Save your agenda for a another day, perhaps evena topic where you know your stuff! 

• Haha 1