NY grand jury votes to indict Donald Trump, sources tell CNN

Scott

2 minutes ago, eisfeld said:

I'm pretty sure their strategy is to go slow but steady. First they brought charges against things in his vicinity and checked how that goes. The result was the conviction of the Trump Organization on 17 criminal charges and a few people around him. Now they are bringing criminal charges directly against him but starting with the smallest case. The hammer will fall later. It's a very delicate and unprecedented thing. They'll need to handle it carefully and strategically.

Who is they?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

There are IMO plenty of former presidents that should have been in jail- Nixon for a start,

It's a shame that lowlife , and Kissinger where not convicted for war crimes committed against  Cambodia!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

I know that the US legal system sometimes imposes remarkably long sentences, but 2,024 years, even when parole is taken into account, seems an awfully long time for using campaign money to pay off a prostitute!

If it's worth doing, it's worth over-doing.

Nobody scrapes only half the d*gs**t off their heel.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 2baht said:

It's a shame that lowlife , and Kissinger where not convicted for war crimes committed against  Cambodia!

Agree, It's an outrage that Kissinger is still a free man. Should have been in jail for life after that. However, I was restricting my comments to presidents.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Exhibit ‘A’ your honor, the accused’s social media posts intimidating the NYDA.

well, do you have any actual evidence that it was Trump that put it up ? Or is it blame Trump for anything one of his workers may have done ? 

Huffpost , Trump Lawyer

“I’m not his social media consultant,” Tacopina said. “I think that was an ill-advised post that one of his social media people put up, and he quickly took down when he realized the rhetoric and the photo that was attached to it.”

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2