NY grand jury votes to indict Donald Trump, sources tell CNN

Scott

12 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

You folks can have your day when Biden is no longer POTUS and can be brought to justice just like the Donald is being brought to justice now for his crimes...You guys do understand that a sitting president can not be charged while in office right? except they can be impeached...which Trump was not once but twice.......yet you still want to believe he did nothing to create the bed he now must lay in while wearing an orange jump suit.  Bidens time will come but this is about Trump and he led a revolt, etc.....

Do you think this is why Biden wants to run again? After all he spends most of his time sitting and he is the current President.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

Do you think this is why Biden wants to run again? After all he spends most of his time sitting and he is the current President.

Who knows I am neither a democrat or a republican, all politicians in my book are corrupt in one respect or another. With any luck he may or both of them may keel over from to much ice cream or McDonalds....yet the current VP is a disaster.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

True, he works at a desk most of the time. And doesn't treat the presidency as an opportunity to play as much golf as possible. Horrible man!

Oh how I love your sarcasm.......many however will not understand this.....I mean how can you walk a golf course if you can not walk up stairs, but then didn't Hilary also fall on the stairs somewhere....

• Confused 2

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

34 counts of fraud. No word yet on how many are felony charges but it would be shocking if there aren't felony charges.

More to come

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/american-bridge-trump-campaign-finance-violation-complaint_n_62352704e4b0c727d47e798b

A Democratic fundraising organization has announced that it is filing a complaint to the Federal Election Commission in which it accuses former president Donald Trump of violating campaign finance laws by spending political funds for a 2024 presidential bid without officially declaring his 2024 candidacy.

The American Bridge Super Pac, which filed the complaint on Monday, said in the complaint that “Trump has been illegally using his multi-candidate leadership PAC to raise and spend funds in excess of Commission limits for the purpose of advancing a 2024 presidential campaign.

“His failure to timely file a Statement of Candidacy with the Commission is a clear violation of the [Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971].”

Edited by metisdead
6. After pasting a reply format the text you have pasted. An easy way to do this is to click the "Paste as plain text instead" option at the bottom of the reply box.
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

There is also a element of Trump's fatigue seeping into the mindsets of his supporters. As in the Waco's election rally, attendees were seen walking away from the rally within 30 minutes of his speech. They see nothing new in his speech but regurgitation of playing the victim card and whining about the investigations and decided they have enough and walk off. His endless legal troubles will likely wear down support from his base and to the wider audience. 

I recently have felt he is apt to quit this Summer

• Like 1

Looks like his meltdowns and rants are getting the best of him, gotta feel sorry for the man....Nope no you dont.  He screwed himself with his mountain of lies and the games he played.

Trump Rages at Hush-Money Indictment in Misspelled Truth Social Rant (msn.com)

Carlos Barria/Reuters

He also issued another furious rant on his social media platform Truth Social, complete with an unfortunate, all-caps misspelling saying he had been “INDICATED.”

“From the time I came down the golden escalator at Trump Tower, and even before I was sworn in as your President of the United States, the Radical Left Democrats—the enemy of the hard-working men and women of this Country—have been engaged in a Witch-Hunt to destroy the Make America Great Again movement,” he fumed in his statement. “You remember it just like I do: Russia, Russia, Russia; the Mueller Hoax; Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine; Impeachment Hoax 1; Impeachment Hoax 2; the illegal and unconstitutional Mar-a-Lago raid; and now this.”

• Haha 2

trump had better not deny the affair with Stormy, for 2 reasons. 1, that would be perjury, and 2, Stormy will be called to the stand and asked to describe trump's junk, in order to prove the affair. The prosecution could then call Karen McDougal as a witness, as well as Marla Maples. trump might be able to stop his current wife and daughter from being called to the stand, but between Marla and Karen, Stormy's nickname of "Tiny" will be corroborated. It is unlikely trump wants the entire world to know what his primary source of his woeful personal insecurity is.

• Haha 2