NY grand jury votes to indict Donald Trump, sources tell CNN

Scott

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

How many millionaires convicted of paying off a prostitute end up in Sing Sing? Asking for a friend.

I doubt if the charges are for paying off a prostitute, but I agree that the possibility of jail or prison time is very remote.

Then again, there's always a first time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

That’s weird strange logic Johnny.

We both know what it's about. You pretending it could be something completely different is just a diversionary tactic and quite frankly boring so forgive me if I get back to more interesting conversations.

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Only thing left for the judge to do, is restrict him leaving the state.  Make it impossible to hit the campaign trail.

Better still is the judge issuing a gag order so no one can discuss the case in public.  Of course, this would be an order that Trump would be incapable of complying with.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m tempted to watch FOX this morning.

Rupert is lovin' the indictment for a surge in ratings and profit.

‎Laura Ingraham is in heaven dealing up large serves of red meat to the masses at the moment!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

How on earth did you drag Soros into this? Why even?

It’s not some kind of a Rightwing  code is it?

DYOR and I am not right wing actually despite your trolling. I am pro abortion, anti-guns and pro-environment. In fact I am left of center.

Edited by BobBKK
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

In my opinion, they are pursuing the wrong line of attack. Nailing him for the Stormy thing seems lightweight. I think it is evidence that they are not sincere about putting this crime lord away. If they were, they would go after him for bank fraud or tax fraud. No doubt he is guilty of many counts. And no doubt those charges would not only stick, they would likely result in this sad mans spending many of his remaining years in prison. 

But, I don't think there is political will to lock up an ex president. These charges would appear to confirm that. 

• Sad 1

The case that Smith was working on before his present case involved things that happened in the 1990s.  That might give a little hint in how long this DT business is going to take.

The celebrity skiing case now currently making headlines happened in 2016.  DT might be in his grave before any of this is fully settled, but maybe that's the plan: "if I die before they lock me up then I win!"

Don Jr 2032 !

????

• Sad 1