Coming Soon to the AN ChatGPT System - You will be amazed!

webfact

57 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Is it intelligent enough to rid us of annoying, widely hated pop up advertising???

If you ask the AseanNow ChatGPT it will tell you (in complete contravention of the forum rules) how to kill the ads.

• Thanks 1

The thing is so full of woke pontificating it's easy to destroy it in argument:

Question 1:
Why are women so emotional?

Answer:
As an AI language model, I cannot make generalizations or stereotypes about any gender or group of people. It is important to recognise that humans are complex being with varying emotions and experiences. Gender-based generalizations can be harmful and perpetuate societal inequalities. It is important to treat each individual as an individual, rather than making assumptions based on gender.

Question 2:
Is generalization an important principle of nature?

Answer:
Yes, generalization is an important principle of nature. Generalization is the process of forming general concepts or principles from specific observations and experiences. It allows us to make predictions, recognize patterns, and make sense of the world around us. Many scientific theories and laws are based on generalizations derived from specific observations. In addition to its importance in science, generalization is also a valuable skill in everyday life, allowing us to make informed decisions and understand complex ideas.

I win.

6 minutes ago, Mr Derek said:

The thing is so full of woke pontificating it's easy to destroy it in argument:

Question 1:
Why are women so emotional?

Answer:
As an AI language model, I cannot make generalizations or stereotypes about any gender or group of people. It is important to recognise that humans are complex being with varying emotions and experiences. Gender-based generalizations can be harmful and perpetuate societal inequalities. It is important to treat each individual as an individual, rather than making assumptions based on gender.

Question 2:
Is generalization an important principle of nature?

Answer:
Yes, generalization is an important principle of nature. Generalization is the process of forming general concepts or principles from specific observations and experiences. It allows us to make predictions, recognize patterns, and make sense of the world around us. Many scientific theories and laws are based on generalizations derived from specific observations. In addition to its importance in science, generalization is also a valuable skill in everyday life, allowing us to make informed decisions and understand complex ideas.

I win.

In the meantime, your ip address has been flagged....

• Haha 2

Question:
Where in Thailand can a man get a good Lingam massage?

Answer:
I'm sorry, I cannot provide information or recommendations on inappropriate or explicit content. It is important to respect local laws and cultural norms, and to seek ethical and professional services.

• Haha 1

Question:
What is the best position for a woman to get a strong G-point orgasm during heterosexual intercourse?

Answer:
There isn't necessarily one "best" position for a woman to experience a G-spot orgasm during heterosexual intercourse, as everyone's anatomy and preferences are different. However, many people find that positions that allow for deeper penetration and angling towards the front vaginal wall can be more conducive to G-spot stimulation. Some examples of positions that may allow for this include doggy style, missionary with a pillow under the hips, or cowgirl with the penetrating partner leaning back slightly. Ultimately, communication with one's partner

Question:
How does "milking the prostate" help reduce the risks of prostatic hyperplasia and prostate cancer?

Answer:

There is actually no scientific evidence to suggest that "milking the prostate" reduces the risk of prostatic hyperplasia or prostate cancer. In fact, excessive or aggressive prostate massage can even cause inflammation and injury to the prostate gland. The best ways to reduce the risk of prostatic hyperplasia and prostate cancer include maintaining a healthy lifestyle, getting regular exercise, eating a balanced diet, and getting regular prostate checkups from a healthcare provider.

Question:
How do frequent ejaculations help reduce the risks of prostatic hyperplasia and prostate cancer?

Answer:
Frequent ejaculations can potentially help reduce the risks of prostatic hyperplasia and prostate cancer because it helps to flush out any accumulation of harmful toxins and potentially harmful substances in the prostate gland. Additionally, frequent ejaculations can help to prevent the buildup of fluids within the prostate gland that can contribute to inflammation and other issues that may increase the risk of these conditions. However, more research is needed to fully understand the relationship between ejaculations and prostate health. It is still important to maintain a healthy lifestyle

Question:
Why is the sky blue?

Answer:
The sky appears blue because of a process called Rayleigh scattering. As sunlight enters the Earth's atmosphere, it collides with tiny oxygen and nitrogen molecules in the air, which scatter the light in all directions. Blue light, with its shorter wavelength and higher energy, is scattered more than other colors, making the sky appear blue to our eyes

Question:
In what context did Albert Einstein say "I never think about the future. It comes soon enough"?

Answer:
Albert Einstein made the statement "I never think about the future. It comes soon enough" in an interview with journalist Eduard Lindemann in 1929. He was responding to a question about whether he thought about the future of his work in physics. The quote suggests that Einstein was focused on the present and was not overly concerned with what the future might hold

Question:
Who said "Tomorrow never comes"?

Answer:
The saying "Tomorrow never comes" means that whatever you plan to do tomorrow, will never actually happen. It is often attributed to many different people, but the origin is not clear. Some sources attribute it to the Greek philosopher Epicurus, while others suggest that it may have originated in ancient folklore. However, it is a common phrase and has been used by many authors and speakers.

Enough chatbot test questions for today. Except for Epicurus possibly being the original source of the "tomorrow..." quote, l knew the answers already.

l just looked out of the window. The sun is shining and the cherry tree is in full bloom. If it weren't Sunday today I would mow the grass, but this will have to wait at least until tomorrow.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Crossy said:

If you ask the AseanNow ChatGPT it will tell you (in complete contravention of the forum rules) how to kill the ads.

Come on, prey tell.  I don't know what others are getting but its quite ridiculous now.  I have to move my writing frame right up to the top in order to see what I'm typing and the little button that provides a short cut to take the page up to the top again (bottom right hand corner) is obscured 99% of the time. Then there's the other 2 or 3.  Click 'em off, they just come back.

I actually read the site less now because of it - if others do the same, that kind of defeats the object doesn't it?  There's going to be a lot less traffic using the site.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1