Coming Soon to the AN ChatGPT System - You will be amazed!

webfact

3 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

They should just reduce their Marketing Team, and Advertisements ??? ...

... Yes sounds pretty much like the end of an Era !!! ... No consideration for good Mr. Rimmer and Misdead ??? ( Sorry about the spelling mate !!! ) any more ???   ... (Maybe you could just pull half of tis ! ? for old times sake ??? ... "Part of a very Stupid Article Removed", ... "As usual" ... But well I WILL miss it all, as it is GOOD writing, and also, SOCIAL practice. ... So Thanks All.

Luckily though I do have a lot of AI and Micro Soft Stock, who do this IA writing stuff also ??? ... So well ... Reduce AN ! ... and Watch my Stocks More !!! .... The Brave new world !!!

Luckily I still live in the Feudal age here, so well, should have plenty of people to talk to ( Jeezzzz I wish my Wife just would not shout so much !!! ) ... Yes plenty of conversation from Real people to the end at Least. ...

Sorry for the Jurournos and the Mods ... You ALL have been doing just a Great Job !!! and Thanks. !!!

Thanks for the support and good luck with the stocks. 

I'm thinking that you don't buy short, prefer long?

Rooster

Written by an artificial idiot, on April idiots day, and caught out all you real? intelligences!

Rooster, you should be ashamed of yourself, if your post was a genuine reaction!

30 minutes ago, BostonRob2 said:

Rooster

Yes Long it is Mate ! Positive ! .... ! Buying Intelligence and Technology ! FOR the Future ! .... Not just Picking off of the Corpses of the Dead or Dyeing ? ...

... Do not worry You will get more work mate !!! How could you ever replace ... "Rooster" !!! Right ? ???

Ps I wonder how the new AI will handle my Spelling, Grammar and the Slang ??? .. Yes just hit the SGS button right ??? ...

Please Keep us in touch Mate also if you can. !!! ... ??? 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Samphawesi said:

Fantastic idea! Now I won’t have to waste time on replies to inane comments or off-topic posts. I hope that it will also incorporate the Auto-translate Function (ATF), which should greatly ease the burden on Webfact, not to mention provide additional hours of amusement for AN readers.

I just hope it can translate Thai to English better than Google Translate does!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

52 minutes ago, BostonRob2 said:

Rooster

So April Fools Day R ? ... So in AI that would be AFDBs April Fools day Blogs Right !!!  And yes I was well taken in also. ...

So how much of this article up the top is true ! ? Probably all of it is the marketers had their way I would expect !!! ??? ...

OWS. ( Once Was Steptoe )... Switching persona again. ...

Ps. a Very Clever Fellow ( Well of that era also I guess - A Grammar School boy who Was Kind, and has helped me clean up my writing a bit more !!! ... Like I got the triple exclamation marks (When I want to) So now on to excessive Capitalization !!! Something that I have Honestly never really cared about !!! ) KannikaP I think, ...  go their Horses Name right, ... "Hercules" which is also Elton Johns Middle Name ! ? ... 

3 minutes ago, Satcommlee said:

Not interested, how do I delete all my data and close membership?

Unfortunately I don't think you can. From memory I seem to remember in the Ts and Cs any posts stay with TV/AN in perpetuity..........

8 hours ago, webfact said:

In the future, moderation actions will also be automated. This will result in more consistent moderation and allow AN to save substantial amounts of money.   Emails to Support will be exclusively answered by the AI system.

Personally?  I'd like to see an EMP driven though the heart of AI.

I can't see ChatGPT taking over for UbonJoe or Sheryl or other mods who have provided members of this forum community with excellent advise and assistance.  And if AI is the answer for this forum, I can see it now.  A self-licking Ice Cream Cone.  AI OPs and AI Mods.  ????

As we can now all see - SkyNet will eventually take your jobs.  And then what?  Poverty and lack of purpose.  Man is born to creatively work, to be productive, and to find meaning in life through their creativity.
What's AI going to do?  It's going to drive a stake though the heart of humanity.

In the meanwhile, thank God it's April 1st.

• Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, Barley said:

Everyone knows that it is APRIL FOOLS day, right? Good one!!!!

I mentioned this about 2 hours ago too when I asked about what date we have today. But my post was deleted already. ChatGPT censoring already?

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Members will soon be able to change preferences to auto-answer topics with realistic, automated replies that consider previous posting history.  Member settings allow for automatic posting of replies, freeing up time when not at the keyboard. 

Are we real or imagination like the movies Matrix and Surrogate.

Anybody else think this is going too far, only contact with others is via AI in which you don't need to be involved (maybe a good idea with some individuals).????

It produces the first item in a thread, then produces replies (takes "I didn't say that, Oh! yes you did" a la Christmas pantomimes, to a completely new level especially with Thai deformation laws), self-moderates the threads and all with no human interface. Soon no need to read or speak. AI will decide when you want a beer or when you want to visit the swimming pool, etc.

Scary.????????

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Flying Saucage said:

I mentioned this about 2 hours ago too when I asked about what date we have today. But my post was deleted already. ChatGPT censoring already?

Happened to a couple of date related comments from me too