Coming Soon to the AN ChatGPT System - You will be amazed!

webfact

Was AMAZED alright...at how trivial, rudimentary and useless it isUnderwhelming is putting it mildly.

Fired off some questions yesterday and asked it to write an essay on an easy topic. Got no real answers. Got one paragraph, which isn't an essay, of the most basic, dim, 7th grade level info. Didn't have any real answers on anything. Zero good info other than basic common-knowledge advice. No opinions. No sense of humor. If this is AI, then I call it BS. 

Google Assistant is 1000 times better. 

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Member settings allow for automatic posting of replies, freeing up time when not at the keyboard. 

I'd happily pay a subscription fee for this service. How about $8 per month? ????

I shall be looking forward to steven100's automated "I love Prayut" posts, spidermike's "everyone despises Prayut" posts and various "is it April 1st already" posts?

Talking of which,,...............

11 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

I'd happily pay a subscription fee for this service. How about $8 per month? ????

I hope the boffins at AN consider this. And pay a sizable chunk of the subscription fee to journalists who will be out of work through no fault of their own.

It is even more imperative that we seek alternative ways of earning a living:

Rooster

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BostonRob2 said:

I hope the boffins at AN consider this. And pay a sizable chunk of the subscription fee to journalists who will be out of work through no fault of their own.

It is even more imperative that we seek alternative ways of earning a living:

Rooster

That's a great idea Rooster, let us know when you're up and running. If it proves to be a succes then perhaps you can expand into the tour guide business with one of these...

images (20).jpeg

• Like 1