The ‘no-nonsense’ judge set to face Donald Trump in the courtroom

Scott

3 hours ago, vandeventer said:

Your news? No thanks, I would rather read news from other countries than reading or hearing CNN or MSNBC news.

Really?  Please do share with us these news sources that allow you to live in a reality very different from the rest of us.  Why don't you support your posts with references to these sources?

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You do realize that the Facebook Algorithms select what news items they feed you based on your previous reactions.

Or to put it more simply, they are feeding you what they know you want to see, your  world view is being manipulated by the algorithm.

aka sheeple. Facebook have no clue what my political affiliations are.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

A non nonsense Judge facing nonsence Trump. Expect fireworks tomorrow. 

As these cases against Trump build and threaten his liberty he has one final defense.

That defense resides within the accusations of senility and mental incapacity that he has frequently directed at President Biden.

His accusation will, to the surprise of few, turn out to be a confession.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You do realize that the Facebook Algorithms select what news items they feed you based on your previous reactions.

Or to put it more simply, they are feeding you what they know you want to see, your  world view is being manipulated by the algorithm.

That's why I didn't click on the link.  Just knowing it's from FB discredits it, and I refuse to feed FB's rabbit-hole algorithm.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

That's why I didn't click on the link.  Just knowing it's from FB discredits it, and I refuse to feed FB's rabbit-hole algorithm.

Facebook get nothing from me other than personal messages to my family. No clicks or likes.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 10 months later...