Donald Trump 'gearing up for battle' at New York court hearing, his lawyer says

Social Media

2 hours ago, heybruce said:

The truth has come out many times, supported by overwhelming evidence:  Trump lost!

You look really foolish when you deny such an obvious truth.

You can't handle the truth! I hear that in a movie but it applies here. We will all find out tomorrow about truth, lets hope the justice system swings both ways.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Salerno said:

The truth is fairly obvious, but they keep feeding you ????‍♂️

The truth is not obvious when the focus is on the wrong people. Bragg is your huckleberry followed by Biden and his family of crime. But most here  can't or don't want to see that. It's going to be a sad day for America however it turns out.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Like Trump, when Biden is no longer a sitting president then they can prosecute him. This is Trumps moment of truth to be arraigned and then tried for his crimes.  Quit deflecting to Biden the Topic is about Trump.

It's not a moment of truth it's a moment of get Trump at any cost. I don't think Biden will in power much longer and yes the headlights will be on him, we will just have to wait.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Tug said:

I beg to differ as much as I love seeing old Donnie being held to account in real time he will use this to grift spin and get the attention he obviously craves.In the interest of a fair trial it should be done under a gag order.Let the law follow its course.There are much more important issues happening now than this citizen’s trial.Get it and the others done let the law follow its course don’t let Donnie with the medias help make it a circus and grift……

No problem.   We can respectfully  disagree with each other

Like it or not, on the basis of being a former President, Donald Dump is a bit different than the average citizen however that  shouldn't afford him special legal status.

Dump's arrogance will definitely shine through in court and possibly it'll help some of his Dumpster followers get a clearer understanding of this smug, vile mammal.

Based on the questioning in this Fall 2022  deposition, I'd speculate bank fraud may be part of the focus of the Dump inditement.   

Edited by In Full Agreement
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tug said:

Any body other than trump who had done what trump has done would be in a supermax prison tho only reason this hasent happen to trump allready is money and he was once potus remember thease are the least serious ones we still have the documents case j6 attempted coup case Georgia election interference case for starters 

Cohen is a prime example....

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Says the 2020 election results denier. It is to laugh.

Well, at least he is admitting it. He is likely not the only poster on this forum. There are several other posters whom I have never seen admitting elections were not rigged. At best, they wrote that Trump should have let it down, without mentioning he was lying.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

Are they Democrat experts? So Soros is clean? This must be a first!

Soros the bogeyman. Can you lay out why you and republicans put him on the pedestal of evil? Yes he supports democracy, and pushes back against despots, and backs liberal causes that may not be your cup of tea, but I have never quite heard exactly what it is he proven to have done, except have a different point of view to Republicans and some money to back his causes. If you read his Wiki page you'll see his done some positive things even from your viewpoint I should think. 

My prediction is these charges tomorrow are going to be at the higher end of expectations as I doubt they would have otherwise proceeded. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Less than half an hour after Yahoo! News Chief Investigative Correspondent Michael Isakoff revealed on Monday that all thirty-four indictments filed by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg against former President Donald Trump for falsifying business records are Class E felonies, Trump threw a tantrum on his Truth Social app.

Once Trump turns himself in on Tuesday, Isakoff learned from a source "who has been briefed on the procedures" that "a New York City police arrest report summarizing the charges against Trump will then be prepared and entered into the court system before he is led into a courtroom to be formally arraigned on the charges, none of which are misdemeanors."

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-furiously-demands-alvin-bragg-indict-himself-following-leak-of-pending-criminal-charges-2659735024/

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Less than half an hour after Yahoo! News Chief Investigative Correspondent Michael Isakoff revealed on Monday that all thirty-four indictments filed by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg against former President Donald Trump for falsifying business records are Class E felonies, Trump threw a tantrum on his Truth Social app.

Once Trump turns himself in on Tuesday, Isakoff learned from a source "who has been briefed on the procedures" that "a New York City police arrest report summarizing the charges against Trump will then be prepared and entered into the court system before he is led into a courtroom to be formally arraigned on the charges, none of which are misdemeanors."

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-furiously-demands-alvin-bragg-indict-himself-following-leak-of-pending-criminal-charges-2659735024/

The aging crime lord can smell the dusty cell he'll spend the rest of his unnatural life in. Just love to see him soil his nickers in public!

Edited by Phoenix Rising