Ladyboys the highlight as the army draft is spiced up in Thailand's northeast

webfact

12 minutes ago, ignore it said:

The Thai attitude towards transgenders is great.

All the "woke" transgender malarkey in the USA is just attention seeking silliness.

They are both equally stup!d. American LB's are woke, but the thais are just doing it because they don't have any masculine energy anymore. 

• Thumbs Up 1

my thai friend said that its not so ez as turnin up in makeup and wig... u need to have proof from doctor that u r trans, i.e. usually already need to have the boobs surgery done, etc... So i think not any straight/gay boy would do boobsjob just to avoid 2years of slavery , especially not the str8, mb some gay ones but even those many wont..

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

My eldest step son is a transgender was concerned when draft time came around... What she did was go and see three doctors, each of them 'examined" her and signed off on a letter suggesting that she was mentally unstable. Apparently a fairly common way of getting around doing service... this was some years ago now

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Each year these stories give us some hilarity. Fair play to them and good fun too. On comments about American (or any other western transgenders), has anyone ever seen one that looks as attractive as these Thai ladyboys?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Why, females are able to fulfill many positions in the army... I'm sure trans-genders can do the same.

There is zero point to having trannies in the army - they are often mentally unstable (what was it - 40% have attempted suicide at least once?), they are high maintenance and require medication (hormones), and sometimes surgery. Other than being woke and waving the equality flag there really isn't any benefit because a normal guy would bring in more value at less cost. And that's before the obvious logistics like shower and toilets - who do they share with? men or women? neither would be comfortable. And building separate facilities just for them is yet another unnecessary cost.

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Mr. 1994 is fairly bangable!

Can't tell for sure from this picture, but "she" looks oddly familiar. Must've seen "her" some someone that looks like her around Sukhumvit... or it's just the makeup. ????

Potential soldiers needed to be given a medical and a bit of a squeeze to make sure that everything was in the right place.

Just bend over and I'm sure they'll find everything in the right place.........boom boom

54 minutes ago, Mickboy said:

Just bend over and I'm sure they'll find everything in the right place.........boom boom

I thought it was Broom Broom !!!!!!!!! :w00t:

Edited by quake