Border Bounce Limits?

Are prospects good for doing one more successful border bounce? With my record, I am concerned about potential complications.

I will be leaving the region in May, so I don't need the 60 days that a visa gives, and I prefer doing a 1 day bounce rather than doing an overnight stay in Vientiane to go through the visa process. I understand that I am eligible for one more Visa Waiver land border entry in 2023.

My recent history. All entries are on Tourist Waiver.

--Mid September 2022 arrival by air from outside the region for 30 days, + 30 day extension & 7 day extension
--Mid November Border bounce @ Nong Khai for 45 days, + 30 day extension & 7 day extension
--Early February Border bounce @ Nong Khai for 45 days, + 30 day extension

I had been coming to Thailand regularly for several years prior to a 3 year pause which included the Covid interlude. I have always used Tourist Waivers and occasional Tourist Visas. I have never had any trouble with Immigration at entry or extension.

Question 1) Will it be a problem to do another border bounce at Nong Khai within the next 3 weeks? 
Question 2) Is the process at the Nong Khai border entry at the present time strict in enforcing accommodation reservations and onward air ticket requirements?
Question 3) Would it be better to apply for a visa in Vientiane consulate?
Question 4) Is the consulate visa process in Vientaine at the present time strict in enforcing accommodation reservations and onward air ticket requirements?

Thanks for your input.

Seriously? 

With your history clearly you are aware of the game.

As you pointed out...you still have one visa exempt entry available. 

Entry from Laos is preferable over eg Cambodia however this would be third at Nong Khai if you opt for that. 

Vientiane requires an appointment and overkill if you are leaving in May. 

Accommodation can be taken care of with site such as Agoda with free cancellation. 

• Like 1

You will not have a problem at Nong Khai (or Mukdahan/Savannakhet or Chong Mek).

You would be fine at Mai Sai (or Mae Sot, if open: rumours of fighting).

You would have a problem at Aran/Poipet.

Aggravations at Cambodian crossings (other than Poipet) and Malaysian crossings, but still doable.

• Thumbs Up 1

Good luck on your Visa Exempt run. IMO "Border Bounces" are for people who have a Visa but must leave every 90 days.  You appear to know the rules, but here's a statement from 'thaiembassy.com', "If entering Thailand by land or sea, eligible travelers holding normal passports will be granted visa-free travel to Thailand twice per calendar year. There is no limitation when entering by air".  Something to consider and Airasia to Singapore is not expensive (or wasn't a couple of months ago).
Happy Trails to You

Go to Asian country with no limits Vietnam Philippines Cambodia why are all so trapped in Thailand ! They Jaunta don't want you or your money for long term tourist visas unless place your money in Thai banks jump non stop red tape l prefer live in peace no restrictions on border crossing land or Air ! currently living  Vietnam,  will go back Philippines May 3 years tourist visas extension at local immigration office easy $30 US per month after 3 years leave for few days and return.  Vietnam in June bringing back e visa multiple re-entry 3 x 3 , presently monthly no limits 

3 minutes ago, Mad mick said:

Go to Asian country with no limits Vietnam Philippines Cambodia why are all so trapped in Thailand ! They Jaunta don't want you or your money for long term tourist visas unless place your money in Thai banks jump non stop red tape l prefer live in peace no restrictions on border crossing land or Air ! currently living  Vietnam,  will go back Philippines May 3 years tourist visas extension at local immigration office easy $30 US per month after 3 years leave for few days and return.  Vietnam in June bringing back e visa multiple re-entry 3 x 3 , presently monthly no limits 

The daily rant about Vietnam etc is very boarding.

I am very familiar with that country.

As Oz citizen I cannot even enter visa exempt.

The only tourist visa currently available is single entry 30 day tourist visa. 

Previously they had 3 month multi and that could be back to back however that is now off the table.

You are done with Thailand fine.

Goodbye.