Online 90-day report. How long to wait for approval?

Previously, my online 90-day reports have been approved within a few days of submission.

This time, the application was submitted on 28 March and the email receipt received immediately.  However, no approval has been received yet.  The 90-day due date was 30 March.

If never arrives and I leave it, will I be able to submit the next one online at the end of June?

Edited by brewsterbudgen
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

If never arrives and I leave it, will I be able to submit the next one online at the end of June?

Without approval you may need to do next report in person and possible fine (unlikely) .

Your first mistake was making online report 2 days prior to due date.

Window for online opens 14 days prior and fall back option in person up till 6 days after due date. 

That has come and gone. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Without approval you may need to do next report in person and possible fine (unlikely) .

Your first mistake was making online report 2 days prior to due date.

Window for online opens 14 days prior and fall back option in person up till 6 days after due date. 

That has come and gone. 

Yeah, I realised I left it late.  I printed off the confirmation of receipt slip and put it in my passport.  If I get rejected from applying online in June, I'll take it to Immigration and plead my case!  

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Yeah, I realised I left it late.  I printed off the confirmation of receipt slip and put it in my passport.  If I get rejected from applying online in June, I'll take it to Immigration and plead my case!  

Best option.

My guess is that with printed copy of confirmation just do your next TM47 in person and  surely zero fine. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I always do 90 day in person, Map ta phut takes longer to fill out form than checking in. 

I always do 90 day online, takes less than a minute to prefill the data and hit the submit button.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

'Pending'

Have you considered calling them and asking them to investigate? I recall other threads where dudes have had success that way in similar circumstances, or claimed to. I guess you'd need to be serviced by an office that picks up the phone.

4 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

Have you considered calling them and asking them to investigate? I recall other threads where dudes have had success that way in similar circumstances, or claimed to. I guess you'd need to be serviced by an office that picks up the phone.

Are the online reports handled centrally or by regional offices?  To be honest, I'd never thought of calling.  In the worst case, I'll have to pay the fine when reporting in person next time, although I will argue my case that they received the report before the due date, and confirmed this, and therefore it's not my fault! 

Just now, brewsterbudgen said:

Are the online reports handled centrally or by regional offices?  To be honest, I'd never thought of calling.  In the worst case, I'll have to pay the fine when reporting in person next time, although I will argue my case that they received the report before the due date, and confirmed this, and therefore it's not my fault! 

my understanding is that they are handled by the regional offices.

in the other thread that I mentioned one chap said he submitted just before the due date but got no response. so he called his local office a few days after the due date, they looked him up and said sorry we'll get on to it right now and then he received the approved notification shortly thereafter.

based on my own online reporting the notification date and therefore the next reporting date are set by the system. eg. if I submit at 8pm tonight then that is the notification date, not when the IO picks up my application from the job queue.

so if they can see your pending report then it should be a simple matter of them approving the application. yerr I know, TIT ????

• Like 1

16 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

'Pending'

Rayong Immigration have been known to steadfastly refuse to budge 90-day reports submitted online from the "Pending" category in my experience, unfortunately. Think that your only option is to go along there in person before your current reporting window expires clutching a completed TM47 form (which they're always insistent on, come what may), together with a print-out of your "Pending" status confirmation notification as previously advised and your previous 90-day notification slip (in addition to your passport, of course).

I would strongly advise you against wasting your time in endeavouring to seek an explanation from them as to why your online report wasn't approved. Despite having my wife in tow in an effort to tease this out of them in their native language on one occasion, the best that she could get out of them after a prolonged attempt was something along the lines of "Blame the computer" - a face-saving reply aimed purely at masking bungling incompetence and ineptitude, I think!

Edited by OJAS
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

In Rayong's case definitely handled  by them.

If possible, better to get a native speaker to call them rather than attempting to do so yourself, I think (individual officers' grasp of the English language there tends to be minimal at best in my experience). They've certainly answered calls made by my wife on my behalf promptly on a couple of occasions, and provided her with clear and meaningful answers to my queries. But neither related to online 90-day reporting, though.

Edited by OJAS
  • Like 1

In Jomtien, I submit mine online early the day before it's due and always get confirmation back same day...usually within 3 hours. Am always prepared to do a walk-in if something goes awry. It's all of a 5 minute walk away. ????

On 4/8/2023 at 5:24 PM, Bagwain said:

I got mine approved online last time with doc! However a few days later I got an emailing saying that I was over due to do it. Clowns to left etc! I have the DOC F#em!

Excellent attitude.

Before you see them be sure to memorize the Thai words for "F#em!" to be sure they understand you.

11 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

nothing happens after registering, my wife tried several times. the old site which worked great did not look like this? thank you anyway

I used it a couple of days ago. No problem. 

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Update.

I finally got the approval last night.

Submitted the online report on 28 March (due date 30 March)

Approval received on 10 April.

That's a long wait time ....  last time if I remember mine was approved in 48hrs / 2 days.