Lazada Nonsense Again.

38 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Imagine seller has to make a profit!

Lazada basic delivery is literally less than 30 baht. Shoppee it's 27 baht.

Please shop on Amazon. 

Just to save 3 baht a time.

I would be lucky to save 60 baht in a year.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Imagine seller has to make a profit!

Lazada basic delivery is literally less than 30 baht. Shoppee it's 27 baht.

Please shop on Amazon. 

Basic Lazada is usually Bht 38.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Help regarding a Lazada item please.

I wasn't in yesterday for a delivery but the delivery man contacted my wife who paid CoD via the internet as she too wasn't in. She told the delivery man to put the package in our mail box. This he claims to have done. Unfortunately when my wife got home there was no package to be found. 

What happens now?

42 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

I wasn't in yesterday for a delivery but the delivery man contacted my wife who paid CoD via the internet as she too wasn't in. She told the delivery man to put the package in our mail box. This he claims to have done. Unfortunately when my wife got home there was no package to be found. 

What happens now?

Check the tracking on Lazada platform as they usually take a picture of the parcel. Also there should be a GPS attached to it,

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

It obviously depends on the weight and possibly size of the package, but most of mine have been Bht 38, sometimes deducted, sometimes not. But then it has usually been added onto the price of the item. NOTHING IS FREE.

Also depends where the delivery address is. For small items often see 23 Baht for Bangkok delivery but changes to 33-38 baht for,as an example, Rayong. Not complaining though.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Basic Lazada is usually Bht 38.

My last delivery for 5 x 20 inch, 5 micron water filters was 53 thb. Delivered within 26 hours. Standard delivery rate of 53 thb.

Delivered from Bangkok to rural Kamphaeng Phet.

AFAIR the shipper sets the delivery price depending on the courier they use.

Incredibly good service from Flash Express and the supplier, 108 Water Mart.

9 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

What happens now?

Now you hopefully learn to not allow delivery while no one at home.

8 hours ago, Celsius said:

Check the tracking on Lazada platform as they usually take a picture of the parcel. Also there should be a GPS attached to it,

Even so the delivery guy can put the package in the mailbox, take a picture and then take the package back again. Unless there is CCTV it'll be hard to prove any wrongdoing. If it wasn't COD then at least he could try a chargeback or dispute.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

What happens now?

no CCTV nearby? neighbours. Probably wasn't the delivery guy. Paying COD online\phone isn't that unusual if out

• Thumbs Up 2

There are unfortunately a number of people, albeit a small number, that  have the hump with Lazada. Quite often they didn’t read or grasp what the deals were and then throw a wobbler when things don’t turn out the way they (wrongly) anticipated.

re delivery costs: when Lazada started in Thailand around 7 years ago delivery was free. After about 6 months delivery fees came in. Currently it seems almost all regular purchases are 38฿. 

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, ArnieP said:

re delivery costs: when Lazada started in Thailand around 7 years ago delivery was free. After about 6 months delivery fees came in. Currently it seems almost all regular purchases are 38฿. 

Mine are nearly always 25 baht. Maybe depends where you are? 

• Thumbs Up 1