Where to buy cheap plastic tarpaulin in Pattaya ?

tgw

I asked Chat GPT already:

You can find cheap plastic tarpaulin in Pattaya at local hardware stores, home improvement stores, and outdoor markets. Some popular places to check out include: 1. HomePro: This is a popular home improvement store chain in Thailand. There are several HomePro stores in Pattaya where you can find a variety of plastic tarpaulin products. 2. Robinson Department Store: This is another department store chain in Thailand that stocks plastic tarpaulin products at affordable prices. 3.

There was no text after 3.

Advising Robinson department store is a bit strange, especially as there is no Lo-Bin-San store in Pattaya AFAIK (I know one in SiRacha).

I hope you can do better than chat GPT ????

• Love It 1

Just about every hardware and building supply store in Pattaya have those cheap blue striped tarpaulins in giant rolls and can cut off what you need.

Hardware House / MegaHome have more expensive ones with rings on the edges for tie downs

Doubt Robinsons have ever even heard of them ????

• Thanks 2

Lazada has a fair variety... I was looking for some for sun shading only the other day.

Then here is the large hardware shop behind Central Marina, Phettrakul Rd, or any Mr DIY shop, (Avenue. or Tesco Mall North Rd), I expect Homepro has it too. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rimmer said:

Just about every hardware and building supply store in Pattaya have those cheap blue striped tarpaulins in giant rolls and can cut off what you need.

They dissolve and disintegrate after 2-3 months in the sun.

On the 700 Rai Market in Sattahip is a dealer every saturday who sells it. A good one costs 250 THB for 2x3m.