Thai police to seek extradition of Chinese student’s alleged murderers

webfact

811895B2-4DD3-4262-A80F-A4BE75F98CC9.jpg

Thai police are in consultation with their Chinese counterparts over the extraditions of three Chinese nationals, wanted for the abduction and murder of a Chinese student in Thailand, Pol Gen Surachate Hakparn, the deputy national police chief said Tuesday.

Jin Can, a third-year music student at Bangkok Thonburi University, was found dead in a banana plantation ditch in Bang Yai district of Nonthaburi on April 1st, after being abducted on March 30th by three Chinese men, allegedly with the help of a Thai female bar employee.

The three Chinese nationals fled back to China on March 30th, after they had allegedly killed their hostage when her father refused to pay them 2.5 million baht in ransom.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thai-police-to-seek-extradition-of-chinese-students-alleged-murderers/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2023-04-12

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Haha 1

CCP ???????? Criminal organisation don't care ! They only want ???? & You too RTP???????? it's the old Mexican stand off ! show me the ???? ????????????

Edited by Mad mick

I thought the RTP had already agreed to them being tried in China, where they WILL get the death penalty, but I guess the RTP won't be able to have loads of Photo Ops. with the obligatory pointing and armed commandos in the background.

Edited by brianthainess