90 day report / TM47 Rejected?

Hi 

A question please , I returned to Thailand 15th Jan 2023 left again 6th April. I did my report online expecting it to be rejected due to I'd left the country. 

But had email from Immigration asking I "report to the nearest immigration office" . I'm going ask at airport immigration on my return. Any ideas or thoughts please? 

Thanks again 

Gee 

Anylease. contact the nearest Immigration Office in person immediately.

I have a question about the on line 90 day reporting. I have seen  people mention on line auto fill for the TM 47 on line how dose that work. I do on line reporting I log in and the program brings me to the sign in page with my user name and pass word already filled in I click sign in and that brings me to a Blank TM 47 which I fill in and sumit, receive a reply excepit and with in a few days receive  approve exciton. But no auto fill. How do i due that?

46 minutes ago, Dickp said:

I have a question about the on line 90 day reporting. I have seen  people mention on line auto fill for the TM 47 on line how dose that work. I do on line reporting I log in and the program brings me to the sign in page with my user name and pass word already filled in I click sign in and that brings me to a Blank TM 47 which I fill in and sumit, receive a reply excepit and with in a few days receive  approve exciton. But no auto fill. How do i due that?

Type in your passport number then your Nationality turn click on the magnifying glass button on the right-hand side...

Screenshot_20230416_165711_Brave.jpg

Edited by Lemsta69