Thailand and Russia will hold high level talks later this month

webfact

3 hours ago, gearbox said:

You can do your bit and remove yourself from Thailand. Why spending money here and help corrupt countries?

If you don't like it go home! if you don't like it go home! if you don't like it go home..

Very, very tedious I know.....

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Someday soon it appears the US will fight hot wars with China and or Russia.

If escalation to full commitment global thermonuclear exchange can be avoided Thailand will

have proven herself  a grand ally to whatever side prevails.

No it won't! Thailand will have shown itself to be a morally corrupt lick spittle that put's itself above all else and who cares nothing at all for right and wrong...

On 4/19/2023 at 7:48 AM, dinsdale said:

It's the CCP and the dictator Xi Jinping. Saw the other day about Russia planning naval excersises in the region. If it all goes pear shaped Thailand will do the usual thing and not become involved. Let's hope China has the sense not to invade Taiwan. If they do do you think the US will roll over and allow it? If they don't it's on and the world's f############. All in the hands of the madman Xi.

The Yanks will do what they normally do seeing they think they're the Worlds Police. Storm in saying their saving the Taiwanese from a Tyrannical dictator then when it goes tits up they will bring other country's in to help them. I can see the banners getting ready now in Washington " Hell no we wont go "

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

The Yanks will do what they normally do seeing they think they're the Worlds Police. Storm in saying their saving the Taiwanese from a Tyrannical dictator then when it goes tits up they will bring other country's in to help them. I can see the banners getting ready now in Washington " Hell no we wont go "

Fair point I guess. Xi is a dictator.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, mark131v said:

If you don't like it go home! if you don't like it go home! if you don't like it go home..

Very, very tedious I know.....

I consider myself to be a temporary guest of the Thai government and the Thai people. To me it would be rude to tell my hosts how to arrange their furniture at home or how to choose their friends.

2 hours ago, pixelaoffy said:

Any money spent is money 'from ' the country . And if you dont know how corrupt the country is you've got your head up your......

The country is corrupt and I knew that before moving here. I accept Thailand as it is, however I don't encourage corruption by getting my extension via corrupt agents.... something that many of the two faced "anti corruption warriors" regularly do. My mission here is having a good time, not coups and regime changes.

If you are that much anti corruption you should turn your attention to Ukraine, it is sandwiched between Thailand and Russia in the corruption indices.

5 hours ago, gearbox said:

The country is corrupt and I knew that before moving here. I accept Thailand as it is, however I don't encourage corruption by getting my extension via corrupt agents.... something that many of the two faced "anti corruption warriors" regularly do. My mission here is having a good time, not coups and regime changes.

If you are that much anti corruption you should turn your attention to Ukraine, it is sandwiched between Thailand and Russia in the corruption indices.

Sounds like your heads stuck firmly in the sand there Gearbox, ignoring anything.