Are you still out there socially at your age ?

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

What are you talking about?  There are huge numbers of Thai women who choose to work jobs that pay low wages.

Businesses advertising for workers is not evidence of women not being able to get by on low wages and being forced into prostitution.  While women working in low wage jobs and not opting to be prostitutes is evidence that they can and do get by on these wages.

Just go to a 7/11, café, supermarket, market, factory pick up point, literally anywhere, you will encounter hundreds or thousands of women working low-wage jobs and not being prostitutes.

Even if every woman in Pattaya chooses to be a prostitute over a job in a factory, that isn't evidence that they have to do that.  It only proves that they do that.

Rubbish.  Plenty of people work these low wage jobs and get by just fine.  There are probably more women working these low-wage jobs than being prostitutes.

There is a very different attitude towards prostitution in Thailand than in our home countries.  Many women could even get better than average jobs but choose to become prostitutes.

I'm not sure why you cannot understand this.

So no wage too low to live on and support families with? Got it.

2 hours ago, DudleySquat said:

A girl is a child. You said you want to surround yourself with girls. 

Plenty of people use "girl" to describe females up to the age of probably 30.  Maybe older depending on the person.

You must know this, so it appears you're just trolling.

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Don't blame me.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

There are Thai women who work in low-wage jobs and aren't prostitutes, so your logic of women being forced into prostitution due to low wages simply doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

14 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Some healthy families they have collective support, and cooperate to make things work, and even with low saleries they manage to live a ok life. My parents in law live on 5k, a month, and seems happy with little and less to worry about, when their daughter also found a decent man, and also happy we live close by. Never seen a more supportive family, and never say no when we need help, and do not expect any return at all. Of course we do support them when they need something, as they would have done for their daughter. Same goes with her brother and his family when they visit, and never experienced they expect the falang to pay for everything. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It's to you if you like the older generation.

And do they talk with you because they love your look and your jokes so much? Or are there other reasons?

Most of the time I don't pay the girls directly any money. I buy them drinks. Maybe lady drinks from which they get a little money, but maybe just drinks without any money connection. When I was young, I also bought the girls which I liked drinks or dinner. I didn't consider it "paying them" and I am pretty sure they didn't see it as payment. 

If you want to test out how desirable your company is, try buying drinks for girls in a bar where the women's livelihood doesn't depend on their time in a bar and report back.

38 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

If your into milfs that's up to you doesnt mean old Jack or Jim who is 85 has to be ,he legally can be into 18yo girls ,just because you don't agree with it .

As for the terms "girls,' or boys the gay community uses the term boys but unfortunately your perception and other Karen's it has a pedophile connotation they changed Boystown to a Z Boyz ... ridiculous..

It's wrong. Why are so many of you digging in your heels?  I find using the word girl to be demeaning when it is about a woman. 

Just make sure you are on the right side of the law.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Why not call them prostitutes ?

Somehow I get the idea you want to annoy me.

If your daughter would go to the big city, would that make her a prostitute? And would you like it if people would call her a prostitute only because she likes city life?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

58 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Late 50's guy posting photos of their fantasies of late teen looking girls dressed as their anime fantasies makes me feel a bit squeamish.  But at least you're honest. As long as you are aware that the likes of you and I are totally invisible, if not actually unpleasant,  to such girls that's fine I suppose.  

I don't force such girls to look at me or talk to me. They can totally ignore me, if they want.

But IMHO there seem to me enough pretty young girls who like it when not so young guys are interested in them.

And I find it almost funny when some guys prefer "women" in their 30th or 40th or even older. Do you think 40 yo women think 60 yo guys look sexy? Or do the women compete with the girls for the resources? 

IMHO pretty young girls (legal) are less headache than their mothers. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, sidjameson said:

If you want to test out how desirable your company is, try buying drinks for girls in a bar where the women's livelihood doesn't depend on their time in a bar and report back.

I don't know any places where the women's livelihood depend on their time in a bar.

I know girls who like fun and who like to be entertained. Some are more open about that concept and some just like to be invited and/or like to marry a rich guy. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I don't force such girls to look at me or talk to me. They can totally ignore me, if they want.

But IMHO there seem to me enough pretty young girls who like it when not so young guys are interested in them.

And I find it almost funny when some guys prefer "women" in their 30th or 40th or even older. Do you think 40 yo women think 60 yo guys look sexy? Or do the women compete with the girls for the resources? 

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

I don't know any places where the women's livelihood depend on their time in a bar.

I know girls who like fun and who like to be entertained. Some are more open about that concept and some just like to be invited and/or like to marry a rich guy. 

so many cries for help.  You are well-triggered.  I and others are now wondering why you triggered on the word girl.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I have had sisters and mother/daughter.  Not at the same time. 

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Well, I like Carol Vorderman, so don't know where that puts me..................????

Carol3.jpg.50364e4eb511bb709b52d2074daec39d.jpg

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

If your into milfs that's up to you doesnt mean old Jack or Jim who is 85 has to be ,he legally can be into 18yo girls ,just because you don't agree with it .

As for the terms "girls,' or boys the gay community uses the term boys but unfortunately your perception and other Karen's it has a pedophile connotation they changed Boystown to a Z Boyz ... ridiculous..

Show everyone where I stated that I didn't agree with it. 

I can wait. And wait ....

However, do you think you can justify calling women "girls," because in Boyztown they use the word boys? 

As to the word MILF, it's an ok acronym.  I like women between 33 and 40.  If you want to play with young women who will hang on your every utterance, that is your business. 

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Platonically speaking, that is in a non-sexual, non-romantic way, Thailand appears to have a culture where young people are not disgusted by older people generally.  I can imagine a young Thai woman being happy to spend time with an older man who is kind, charming, funny, etc., and probably being slim, clean and nicely dressed helps.

Sex might be a different issue though.

5 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Platonically speaking, that is in a non-sexual, non-romantic way, Thailand appears to have a culture where young people are not disgusted by older people generally.  I can imagine a young Thai woman being happy to spend time with an older man who is kind, charming, funny, etc., and probably being slim, clean and nicely dressed helps.

Sex might be a different issue though.

I am not so sure that sex is another issue.

Just looking at all those adult couples out there, young and old. Do they all get horny when they see their partner? Is the 50 yo guy still attracted to the body of his 50 yo wife and the other way around?

I think love and sex can and do happen in many ways and forms. It seems some people only care about the body of the other person. Others fall in love with this kind and maybe ugly and old person, and they are happy to be intimate together. 

I guess most of us know couples where we ask ourself: Why he she together with him? Or why does he love her? But somehow, they seem to love each other, maybe for years.

It's complicated.

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I am not so sure that sex is another issue.

Just looking at all those adult couples out there, young and old. Do they all get horny when they see their partner? Is the 50 yo guy still attracted to the body of his 50 yo wife and the other way around?

I think love and sex can and do happen in many ways and forms. It seems some people only care about the body of the other person. Others fall in love with this kind and maybe ugly and old person, and they are happy to be intimate together. 

I guess most of us know couples where we ask ourself: Why he she together with him? Or why does he love her? But somehow, they seem to love each other, maybe for years.

It's complicated.

What I mean is, Thai women can enjoy spending time with older men, but it doesn't mean they will find them sexually attractive.  It also doesn't mean they won't either.

One thing I have noticed is that you will see incredibly beautiful women with incredibly ugly men, even in the same age group.  Literally, big fat body, fat ugly face, stunning girlfriend.  There's obviously a difference between men and women when it comes to sexual attraction.

I think the objection to age-gaps thing is generally a kind of rationalisation of an irrational disgust/deviance response.  Obviously an older man is not going to be around for long to raise children and may not have the energy to be particularly active, or someone may just have been conditioned to think that it is wrong. so there's kind of a "I feel that this is not good" automatic response which people then rationalise and verbalise.  Even though their reasons given are quite illogical, especially where both parties are adults.

If both parties are happy with the gap, have accepted that the older partner will become elderly and die long before the younger partner does, and feel that they are better off with that person than without them, there is no real harm in it.  Some people always feel the need to criticise and try to make out that the younger partner is being exploited or coerced.  Which is, again, likely just a rationalisation of a feeling they get, not based on actual facts or logic.  They just aren't happy with the situation, probably because it makes them feel bad in some way.

But anyway, I'm sure the age-gap thing has been done to death here many times over.

Older men will always find much younger women attractive, some younger women will always want to be with older men, and some people will always have an issue with that, probably due to their own shortcomings. ????‍♂️

Doesn't really amount to much in the grand scheme of things.  I think it's sad if people miss out on happiness because a few people take issue with age-gap relationships.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

If both parties are happy with the gap, have accepted that the older partner will become elderly and die long before the younger partner does

If a young or middle-aged woman starts a relationship with a 70-year-old guy, then this taking care and who will die first question is obvious.

But how about if a 50-year-old guy starts a relationship with a 25- or 30-year-old woman? Do they both think about what will happen when he is old? Or do they look at each other and they don't think about getting old?

I have created a perfect template from which I build online profiles that are so different they attract non-freelance women.  Please note for the record, that I didn't write girls. 

My profile is different from every male profile I've seen.  I do write what everyone else does. 

It works.  

• Confused 1

On 4/23/2023 at 3:39 AM, GinBoy2 said:

What does this even mean, 'out socially'

If it means engaging in normal age appropriate social activities well most of us are.

If it means a 60 year old going a 'rave' with 20 somethings, well dude get a life and stop embarrassing yourself

Nobody's getting embarrased here... 'dude'.

13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Hardly any women in the world live on their own resources.

My mother didn't, and I'll bet your mother didn't either.

My mother/ grandmother didn't, though my mother wanted to go to work and husband wouldn't let her. She solved that by divorcing him and did support herself for a while till she found a replacement.

My sister does, and even supported a rat bag husband for a while, though she finally saw the light and left him.

I don't think we can compare now with previous generations. In countries like Japan and Singapore, seems plenty of women prefer a career to a husband and children, and that would never have been acceptable for their parents generation.