Who can beat Biden?

onthedarkside

16 minutes ago, bignok said:

The US economy has been growing for 100 years so your point is null and void.

Please stop deflecting. I claimed that energy production and exports have increased under Biden. You opposed this claim. I have shown statistics confirming that energy production and exports have increased under Biden.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

The Republicans really know what side their backwoods bread is buttered on.  ????

If you ask me, it's a very peculiar, somewhat perverse obsession they seem to have developed...

The common-thinking American might think they have bigger, more important issues to concern themselves with.

What do you think is the most important thing to a parent? 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

4 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Sure. Another spoiled lefty who has a tantrum when they dont get their way. If you lead a protest in the middle of the legislative session, what do you expect? Another very junior(first term) lawmaker who has no knowledge of or respect for their office.

They'll probably be invited to the Whitehouse. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

34 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Keep going down that road, and see where it lands the Republican Party...

Republican Party Loses One Of Its Biggest Donors: Billionaire Peter Thiel Says 'I'm Out'

"A business associate of Thiel's said that the Republican Party's recent focus on "culture war" issues drew him away from the party, citing the party’s position on abortion and transgender people's rights as examples.

The GOP should be more focused on how the U.S. can innovate and compete with China on the global market, said the source."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/republican-party-loses-one-of-its-biggest-donors-billionaire-peter-thiel-says-i-m-out/

Anti woke goes broke yuk yuk.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Republican Party Loses One Of Its Biggest Donors: Billionaire Peter Thiel Says 'I'm Out'

In it's own way, this is somewhat impressive.  I've considered this guy to be the Kanye of LGBT.

I think the money in politics stuff has reached it's tipping point in the US, meaning they've taken the campaigns as far as money can legally take them.  I recall during the 2012 campaign nearly every commercial on US daytime television was for the election, saw a clip of a little girl back then saying "I don't want any more Mitt Romney and Bronco Bama!"  Gearing up for the primaries in 2015 it was said that Jeb! had a $300 million war chest, and they were trying to come up with ways to spend it; at one point they put together a video tape selling the candidate, then someone realized no one has tape players any more, so the plan was to send the voters a player, with its own screen and the tape loaded, so the voter need only open the package, take out the player and push the button and there is Jeb!  I don't know if they ever actually went through with it, if someone has info please post a link.

Also, a big question of what happens to the $$$ left unspent when the campaign is over -- this is a truly bipartisan (lack of) concern.

10 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

What do you think is the most important thing to a parent? 

Sometimes it seems what political party actually that’s not true the vast majority of the American people want stricter gun control but back to topic a young dynamic decent democrat just might beat Joe personally I don’t think any one on the Republican side can manly because they have no agenda and the maga nuts have so poisoned the party to the extent that not enough people trust them

• Like 1

6 hours ago, heybruce said:

Keeping their children safe.  I'm sure most parents worry more about school shootings than drag queens.

But the schools are not promoting school shootings. 

Most parents are not stupid enough to believe the problem is guns, which have been around longer than any of us, and already have more restrictions than ever than ever. 

When were guns not readily available in the US? 

• Love It 1

Who can beat Biden? The Republican candidate.

A "no-label" candidate, like Manchin, said to be considering "other" election opportunities, would in theory swing the election from Biden to the Republican candidate.

The 2024 presidential election will again come down to four or five states, and probably fewer than 150,000 total votes. We all remember Ralph Nader in 2000, and Jill Stein in 2016.

10 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Who can beat Biden? The Republican candidate.

A "no-label" candidate, like Manchin, said to be considering "other" election opportunities, would in theory swing the election from Biden to the Republican candidate.

The 2024 presidential election will again come down to four or five states, and probably fewer than 150,000 total votes. We all remember Ralph Nader in 2000, and Jill Stein in 2016.

I don't know about Jill Stein, but Ralph Nader almost certainly swung the 2000 election to George W. Bush, just as Ross Perot almost certainly swung the 1992 election to Bill Clinton.

I don't know why the leaders of the Democratic and Republican parties aren't pushing for Rank Choice Voting.  With the current system a left-wing third party Presidential candidate will swing the election to the Republicans, and a right-wing candidate will guaranty a Democrat wins.  Currently the Republican seem more at risk of such an outcome than the Democrats.

• Thumbs Up 1