Who can beat Biden?

onthedarkside

A post with a non-working link has been removed.  Please check the posted links you place in a post and ensure they are verified working links. Also remember to post a portion from the link to support your posting of it.

4 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

I think you may have a point. Similar to the 2022 Congressional/Senate election. Democrats supported GOP candidates they thought were extreme, but unelectable.  Cynical but effective. 

I dont want either of them to run again. The Trump years were very good economically- low inflation, cheap gas, cheap flights.  But he can't recapture the same unique feeling that he had in 2016.  

At that time there was low inflation worldwide, cheap gas worldwide, cheap flights worldwide, etc... I did not know Trump had such a wide impact on the whole world economy!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, candide said:

At that time there was low inflation worldwide, cheap gas worldwide, cheap flights worldwide, etc... I did not know Trump had such a wide impact on the whole world economy!

He was truly a global force.  Also stopped Little Kim from firing missiles over Japan to almost zero, compared to his predecessor and successor.  Glad you can see the light finally!

5 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

He was truly a global force.  Also stopped Little Kim from firing missiles over Japan to almost zero, compared to his predecessor and successor.  Glad you can see the light finally!

Trump a global force, lol!. 

The global economic context was the same as during Obama's last mandate.

11 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

And about missile test, they follow the development program of new missiles. The ones launched recently have started to be developed during Trumps mandate.

"North Korea displayed a larger Hwasong-17 ICBM at an 
October 2020 military parade and began test launching it in 
2022. The Defense Intelligence Agency assesses it is 
“probably designed to deliver multiple warheads.” Analysts 
point to the larger diameter and propulsion capability, 
potentially allowing it to carry multiple warheads."

https://sgp.fas.org/crs/nuke/IF10472.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjvg7qTzdP-AhV1VKQEHe3nBpUQFnoECBIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3XG-RgpaI0vVlyxaaSIqUv