90 days online not working?

A friends application was pending for 7 days.

Then he applied again,  pending 4 or 5 days now.

(It did work for him in the past)

My own application has been pending for 2 days only,  but it has never worked for me.

Hotline doesn't pick up the phone. 

BTW 

Notification by mail must be made at least 15 days before the due date.

Notification online can only be done 14 days before the due date.

So, I have to decide early on whether to do it by mail (which works) or online (would be easier if it works). If I try online and it doesn't work,  the only option is to go to CW, mail isn't possible any more.

Is this correct?

Edited by Lorry

12 hours ago, Lorry said:

Notification by mail must be made at least 15 days before the due date.

This has not been my experience.

Last time I attempted to submit online two weeks prior to the due date.  It was rejected with seven days remaining to report.

I then mailed it to CM immigration and it was approved/returned within three business days.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lorry said:

. If I try online and it doesn't work,  the only option is to go to CW, mail isn't possible any more.

Is this correct?

I also deal with CW.

I did an online that was pending for a few days due to Songkran last year.

I then got nervy and did a TM47 via mail which would have been about 10 days prior to due date.

Then received confirmation for my online approved.

Subsequently after due date I received all my docs back from the mail in and statement that my report was already done (online) 

Doing both does not derail anything..

My suggestion is do a report via mail asap.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

My online application for Chaeng Wattana has also been pending for a week.  Certainly taking longer than usual.

A week seems too long for CW...please post here if you get approval or otherwise.

Edited by homeseeker

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

My online application for Chaeng Wattana has also been pending for a week.  Certainly taking longer than usual.

Earlier this month my online report submitted,approval arrived late on 8th day.

For those who check status;

Report will show pending untill the email reply is generated

So you will most likely get the email before your checks show any progress 

I did a successful 90 day a few days back, getting almost immediate approval. But out of interest I tried the link just now and it times out, every time. The home page of Thai Immigration carries an important-looking "announcement" but it's in Thai, with no translation available (clicking the language icon doesn't affect the pop-up).

Could someone provide a translation? Something's gone wrong here.

EDIT: Just tried again, and I get to the right page with no problem:

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

Edited by exfatriate
additional info

Mine never got approved online this last time.  I printed all the paperwork and took it down to immigration on the last day of the one week 'grace period' after expiration.  I filed the report the day that the 90 day system prompted me to file.

Sort of a PITA.

Edited by connda
  • Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, exfatriate said:

The home page of Thai Immigration carries an important-looking "announcement" but it's in Thai, with no translation available (clicking the language icon doesn't affect the pop-up).

Could someone provide a translation? Something's gone wrong here.

This is what Google Lens translates that warning as:

Screenshot_20230428_093250_Google.jpg

I tried the online 90-Reporting and it seemed like it never worked for me. What I hated the most, was not knowing if it's going to be approved or what. So to give me peace of mind. They have a immigration office located in Central Festival Mall in Chiang Mai. Since I go to the mall, I decided to do my 90-day report there. Wow, it only took me 5 minutes. No wait. In and out. So now I don't bother trying to use the online method. 

Update from OP:

I did it by mail yesterday as recommended by the first 2 posters.

Online still "pending", 3 days now.

My friend whom I mentioned never got a reaction online, he tried twice. Because of the upcoming holiday,  today is his last day of the grace period.  So he is spending another day at CW right now.

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Just be patient.  My last report took around 14 days between 'pending' and 'approval'.  I didn't get the approval until 10 days after the due date. 

So, 5 days after the due date, didn't you get a bit nervous?  We are supposed to report no later than 7 days after the due date.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Lorry said:

So, 5 days after the due date, didn't you get a bit nervous?  We are supposed to report no later than 7 days after the due date.

Be advised that if you file late (more than 7 days after the due date) you have to file a new TM30.

Edited by mokwit

On 4/28/2023 at 9:46 AM, Crazy Noobie said:

I tried the online 90-Reporting and it seemed like it never worked for me. What I hated the most, was not knowing if it's going to be approved or what. So to give me peace of mind. They have a immigration office located in Central Festival Mall in Chiang Mai. Since I go to the mall, I decided to do my 90-day report there. Wow, it only took me 5 minutes. No wait. In and out. So now I don't bother trying to use the online method. 

Easy-peasy.  If it doesn't work you have a week after the expiration date to get it sorted out.
It worked for me except for the last time (Songkran holiday).  I'd rather do it online.  I'm not fond of going to immigrate unless I have to.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/28/2023 at 11:40 AM, Lorry said:

Update from OP:

I did it by mail yesterday as recommended by the first 2 posters.

Online still "pending", 3 days now.

I've been waiting since April 11th. 

• Sad 1

My 90 day was due on April 26th.  Applied online.  Approved with I checked my email on the morning of the 26th.  Previous 90 day was approved in only 3 days.  We live in Don Mueang. Seems to be working.

On 4/28/2023 at 5:44 AM, Pungdo said:

Mine was due 19th, so I did it on the 18th because immigration was closed on the 19th, submitted it at 9:06am, had my form to print out at 9:09am. Never had a problem with it.

Okay, I’ll be that guy ????

The TM47 form or the Receipt of Notification form ?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Lorry said:

I just received the approval email.

On a holiday at 6pm, immigration seems to be working really hard ????

Received mine about the same time as you yesterday evening. Immigration didn't have a holiday yesterday though.
Submitted 25 April, approved 1 May. CW office