How many legal cases does Donald Trump face? 2 DOJ investigations, a Georgia grand jury, NY charges and a lawsuit

onthedarkside

image.png.59eb4d3448586da4ce3efc4a098f450f.png

WASHINGTON – Former Vice President Mike Pence's testimony before a federal grand jury is only one of the high-profile developments in the investigations of former President Donald Trump this week.

Pence, as president of the Senate, was key to Trump’s strategy to overturn the results of the 2020 election. He testified Thursday before the grand jury in Justice Department special counsel Jack Smith’s investigation of Trump’s role in the Capitol attack on Jan. 6, 2021.

Trump’s other legal challenges include:

READ MORE

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/04/29/donald-trump-legal-cases-investigations/11759603002/

image.png.3c4e9491e499d8967b8b6e1b2f9e26ac.png

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Why he isn't rotting away in Leavenworth awaiting court martial for attempted coup and high treason is beyond me. There has never been a person more deserving of the ultimate punishment than trump.

See the post directly above yours it must be 100% watertight we rational folks know he’s guilty as sin and are impatient I suspect many of the republicans do as well but are being held hostage by their base knowing full well if they stick their neck out it will be snapped we must be patient it will be all the sweeter when it comes 

• Like 2

This moronic piece of ???? freak is a walking, bloviating, lying, corruption stuffed and law-unabiding, human crime scene. He's gross and unacceptable and FINALLY the noose is tightening around his fat, disgusting orange neck. ????

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Trump was not using his political position to sell influence to enrich his clan.

Saudi Arabia's crown prince once bragged Jared Kushner was 'in his pocket'. It's getting harder to convince people otherwise.

Feb 17, 2023

The vast payment to Kushner's company certainly has the appearance of a reward, John Pelissero, an expert on government ethics at the Markkula Center for Applied Ethics at Santa Clara University, told Insider.

"Whereas it is not clear if Kushner was trading on his former government position and contacts to obtain a financial benefit from a sovereign wealth fund to help launch his new company, reasonable people may believe that is what took place," he said.

https://www.businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-cozy-relationship-saudi-arabia-mbs-crown-prince-concerns-2023-2

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

And a victim of countless conspiracy theories, witch hunts, baseless accusations, continual mocking of his immutable characteristics ie his skin tone and his disabilities and a general vehicle for the left to unload their irrational hatred, rage, racism and bigotry on.

Contrary to your devoid of fact rant, Trump has yet to be proven guilty in any self serving corruption case. Trump was not using his political position to sell influence to enrich his clan. If it were anyone else on the planet the bullying haters would be in jail for all the hate crimes and hate speech against the guy. Just imagine if you posted the above yet it was targeted at Soros, Ilhan Omar, AOC, Lori Lightfoot or any other "good person". exactly...

I expect all the cases against Trump to come to exactly ZERO, just like every other nonsensical accusation borne from hatred the left threw at the guy since he ran against HC and caused her not to win "her" election.

Your support for Trump and expectation that he will not be found guilty of any crimes is noted.

However, he is already indicted on 34 counts and under investigation for at least 3, possibly five serious crimes.

The allegations are serious, and all suggest a character far removed from how you yourself view Trump.

So for the record, will you accept any guilty verdict returned against Trump?

For the record I myself will accept each court verdict in Trump’s trials.

How about you?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

And a victim of countless conspiracy theories, witch hunts, baseless accusations, continual mocking of his immutable characteristics ie his skin tone and his disabilities and a general vehicle for the left to unload their irrational hatred, rage, racism and bigotry on.

Contrary to your devoid of fact rant, Trump has yet to be proven guilty in any self serving corruption case. Trump was not using his political position to sell influence to enrich his clan. If it were anyone else on the planet the bullying haters would be in jail for all the hate crimes and hate speech against the guy. Just imagine if you posted the above yet it was targeted at Soros, Ilhan Omar, AOC, Lori Lightfoot or any other "good person". exactly...

I expect all the cases against Trump to come to exactly ZERO, just like every other nonsensical accusation borne from hatred the left threw at the guy since he ran against HC and caused her not to win "her" election.

I agree, he is a slippery piece of worn out teflon...tho doubtful your fave slimy human turd ???? is gonna slip between the "cracks" so easily all these times around. He's spiraling down the commode and it's gonna be messy:cheesy:

I’ve posted my count of the Federal investigations we know or can surmise Trump is under.

However, Jack Smith is running a tight ship, there are no leaks getting out, only public court filings and statements made by individuals after giving testimony to Grand Juries.

What I personally suspect is the indictments against Trump will extend to shocking crimes, far worse than even his detractors imagine.

There is no boundary for Trump, no norm he won’t break, no bottom to the depths of his depravity.

• Like 2

The top secret documents/Mar-a-Lago case certainly took an interesting twist by bringing in the Saudis, and Trump's relationship with the LIV Golf League.

The inferrence from the New York Times reporting is damning.

No one had that on their Bingo card, I bet.

Justice Dept. Probing Links Between Trump and Saudi-Backed LIV Golf: NYT

https://www.thedailybeast.com/justice-department-probing-links-between-donald-trump-and-saudi-backed-liv-golf-report-says

And related info. from last year...Quid Pro Dough

Trump criticizes PGA Tour, says ‘Saudis have done a fantastic job’ with LIV

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/27/trump-criticizes-pga-tour-praises-saudis-liv.html

Edited by bamnutsak
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/1/2023 at 2:08 PM, ThailandRyan said:

I just saw where he appeared at a diner and gave an already jailed and released insurrectionist a hug, signed her back pack and indicated he supported her. How much deeper can he dig his own hole.

Trump hugs convicted Jan. 6 rioter who called for executing members of Congress: report - Raw Story - Celebrating 19 Years of Independent Journalism

Former President Donald Trump met with convicted January 6 Capitol rioter, Micki Larson-Olson in New Hampshire Thursday, praising her and giving her a hug before signing her backpack, reported The Washington Post.

"Listen, you just hang in there. You guys are gonna be okay," Trump told Larson-Olson, a Texas woman who was sentenced to 180 days in jail for resisting police orders last year.

Larson-Olson is unrepentant for her actions. And in an interview with Hillyard last year, she called for the execution of anyone who certified the 2020 election. "[Members of Congress] were domestic terrorist inside our Capitol, and I'm going to prove it in my trial," said Larson-Olson. "Our Congress that's been stealing elections for a very long time. Our country's been under admiralty law since 1871."

What a sad little woman, just right for a MAGA supporter.

• Like 1