German man dies in Village, procedure?

Stevey

12 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Maybe you believe too much. The OP here being a perfect example.

I didn't say I believe everything I hear. I can't judge this incident but if it wasn't true, wouldn't the people who claim to know the poster point out the discrepancies?

Edited by thailandsgreat

29 minutes ago, Stevey said:

There is no way you lot have ever addressed people like you do on the forum what a bunch

Of course you can't say certain things in person, there are way too many psychos out there that resort quickly to violence so you have to self-censor or you risk a punch in the face.

Eg. There's no way I'd tell someone to their face that pronouncing the word for whitey with an "l" instead of an "r" makes them sound like a peasant ????

Edited by Lemsta69

1 minute ago, thailandsgreat said:

I didn't say I believe everything I hear. I can't judge this incident but if it was not true, wouldn't the people who claim to know the poster point out the discrepancies?

Who claims to know the poster?   Even if someone does know him, he's just a third party observer, isn't he, he's not directly involved?

• Like 1

"The harridan fishwife you are talking about is my GFs Aunty."

I just ask. Since a poster is related to the family in question, wouldn't the poster point out faults in the account, if there were any?

Edited by thailandsgreat

2 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Wrong. Seems you never experienced.

Oh but i have with 2 friends who died, off to BKK police forensic department, no ifs or buts. both eventually returned , to our local wat for their funeral.  seems you have no idea what was going on. 

2 hours ago, Stevey said:

There is no way you lot have ever addressed people like you do on the forum what a bunch ????

You’re saying that I’ve made the whole thing up ? 

The refrigerated casket was there the night after the ambulance came. And has been there everyday. I’m a worried he will be burned with no autopsy. Would he have been taken away and autopsy’d so quickly already and be back in the box ready for going up in smoke. 

Usual bunch of trolls. ????

About 7 days for autopsy, you seem rather pished off did they not invite you to the party

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Only if the death has been properly registered and, for a foreigner, that would involve a hospital, the police and his embassy.  

The death certificate must be taken to his local Amphur to be registered by law. I made a post last year 'death of a friend' 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, brianthainess said:

About 7 days for autopsy, you seem rather pished off did they not invite you to the party

Yes I must admit I’m a little upset as I found out tonight that the refrigerated casket was plugged in to an outside socket in our garden via an extension cord. No wonder the lights have been dipping every 10 minutes for days ! 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

Of course you can't say certain things in person, there are way too many psychos out there that resort quickly to violence so you have to self-censor or you risk a punch in the face.

Eg. There's no way I'd tell someone to their face that pronouncing the word for whitey with an "l" instead of an "r" makes them sound like a peasant ????

Look. A lot of the guys here have zero life experience and have not a story in them but to make comment on a news story about the double pricing at a Pattaya water park or monkey sanctuary. 

Anyway let’s get back to the case at hand. I was in the town today , ridiculously hot as it is tonight ????, praying for rain ???? I did consider going to the Cop shop today but I thought about the old adage “ Curiosity killed the cat”  so I left it, “leave it steve leave it, it’s not worth it “ 

Got back tonight after meeting a friend in the town ( that is probably a that is probably a lie ) and grilled the Girlfriend about the events of the death. She really hates me trying to find out the gossip so it was quite difficult. Eventually I gleaned that he was taken away in an ambulance. He went to a first local hospital where he couldn’t be dealt with correctly. He was then taken to NongKhai . It was then deemed that there was nothing that could be done so was sent home to die. From what I can gather, he then died at home, and maybe he was just pit straight in the casket. I’d be lying if I knew at which point, he was at when I saw the ambulance they might’ve been just turning up when he finally died at 20:00 a few days ago.

it’s been a few days now, and the casket is still here with some Christmas lights around it. 

I’m surprised that with the old Thai hands in this forum, someone wouldn’t have been able to find out who died in PhonPhiSai recently. Maybe the autopsy has been deemed unnecessary as the hospital gave a prognosis on the patient and the cause of death is known. 

Which I find unacceptable. 

Edited by Stevey
Tie

16 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

The casket is imaginary. Don't worry. It won't cost you anything on electricity.

I did make up the bit about them, plugging the casket into our power, as an amateur comedian I took a little artistic license

10 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Who claims to know the poster?   Even if someone does know him, he's just a third party observer, isn't he, he's not directly involved?

I’m the next door neighbour but my girlfriend doesn’t know all the facts. The deceased’s Thai Partner hates me as I’m not the quiet keep your head down Falang they want so won’t even acknowledge me these days. A proper old Isaan hag. So I can’t go round and start asking questions. 

I have a real feeling in a couple of days or so, maybe even tomorrow they’ll be a procession down to the crematorium and they will ‘ Pow’  the <deleted> out of him. At which point any evidence will be gone and them lot will be ordering a new Mitsubishi Pajaro. And having AC fitted to the room he died in. 

• Sad 1

As much as l like reading these types of posts, l am at a bit of a loss with this one. But as someone has already mentioned the German Embassy needs to be contacted. Thanks for posting