Bracing for impact: Biden world preps for Hunter Biden fallout

onthedarkside

13 hours ago, placeholder said:

What has this had to do with your false assertion that agents signed on to this?

False assertion?  Because they are retired?

Just because they are former, or retired, does not mean they don't have some clout with what they say.   In some cases, even if they are retired, that does not mean they cannot work occasionally and still have inside knowledge about an issue.  

I myself am a retired GS 13 Step 6, Federal Agent , but I still have the same expertise that I gained from the more than two decades of work with the government as a civilian and several years from working with the military.   And  due to closure of multiple offices of the agency I once worked with, I still work occasionally in my field of expertise, on a contract basis, per case.   Due to that I still have my security clearance needed to access classified computer systems and data. 

Of those 50 guys, they are probably GS 12 grade or above.   So even if retired, the government may still call on them occasionally for their knowledge, support, and expertise. 

Edited by radiochaser
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

Just because they are former, or retired, does not mean they don't have some clout with what they say.   In some cases, even if they are retired, that does not mean they cannot work occasionally and still have inside knowledge about an issue.  

I myself am a retired GS 13 Step 6, Federal Agent , but I still have the same expertise that I gained from the more than two decades of work with the government as a civilian and several years from working with the military.   And  due to closure of multiple offices of the agency I once worked with, I still work occasionally in my field of expertise, on a contract basis, per case.   Due to that I still have my security clearance needed to access classified computer systems and data. 

Of those 50 guys, they are probably GS 12 grade or above.   So even if retired, the government may still call on them occasionally for their knowledge, support, and expertise. 

You missed the point.  Are you an agent for the government now? Neither were they.  So there's nothing inappropriate about them voicing their opinions.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

Thanks for the statement of expertise.Whats your opinion about the 3 letter agencies ,Whistleblowers coming forward,to expose possible nefarious activities concerning the bidens?

Should Americans be concerned ?

Edited by riclag

7 minutes ago, placeholder said:

And when the issue is about a Democratic lawyer making such statements, then your comment will be relevant, and not, as it is now, entirely reflexive and irrelevant.

Wait, are you saying that the republican is telling the truth?

Interesting that no one has released the HB mails to the public. Interesting that the Republicans haven’t launched an official inquiry. Interesting that HB didn’t get a job working for daddy in the White House.

This story has been dragged out to the point that I would be surprised it ever appears in court.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, riclag said:

Thanks for the statement of expertise.Whats your opinion about the 3 letter agencies ,Whistleblowers coming forward,to expose possible nefarious activities concerning the bidens.

My opinion of 3 letter agencies?   I worked for one.  Can you trust me? ????

Seriously, I don't trust the leaders that achieved their position more from political connections than from good work, especially when it comes to the GM (General Manager) jobs.  I think it is at the GS-11 or 12 level and above, the employer must post an announcement for a vacant position, as required by law.   

I know of one case where a guy was told he would be moved into a regional director position, which is a GM position (as is the supervisor of an office within a region).   He became upset and made verbal complaints to higher ups when he saw that the job was advertised, but he was reassured, it doesn't matter, you will get the regional director job.   This guy was known as a brown noser and a back stabber and was not one of the better agents, in regards to his work.   Several agents either transferred to different regions or put in for retirement after he became regional director.   Some of the people that stayed suddenly had bad work reviews when previously they were getting bonuses for good work. 

I haven't thought much about whistleblowers, so don't have any opinion that I am willing to post right at the moment. 

I, myself, am always concerned about the leader of some agencies and was for the last 15 years of my active employment.  I am not unlike many other American citizen's.   

• Thanks 2

A series of bickering posts has been removed.  Please discontinue the argument and stay on Topic or face a time out from posting.

The OP is: 

Bracing for impact: Biden world preps for Hunter Biden fallout

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, NickyLouie said:

Hunter Biden and the hidden 10%

If it is hidden, yet you know it is 10%, it cannot have been hidden very well.

Unless like some posters, you are making it up.

That is a simple problem to fix.

Prove it.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, riclag said:

Thanks for the statement of expertise.Whats your opinion about the 3 letter agencies ,Whistleblowers coming forward,to expose possible nefarious activities concerning the bidens?

Alleged letters of alleged allegations.

No I don’t think Americans should be concerned.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Trippy said:

Yep, it was all just a coincidence. Whatever you say. 

No, I didn't say it was a coincidence. I said exactly the opposite. This was a carefully planned decision that Biden was delegated to pursue. You've got nothing.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, khuldude said:

A six year investigation of H Biden, covering misdemeanor and felony tax and a firearm felony counts, and still no charges, indictments and the case is still active? Tells you all you need to know. If not for the congressional oversight you would hear nothing of the ever present and growing Biden scandal.

Just as Trump said:

“The Biden administration is the most corrupt administration in American history. Hunter Biden is a criminal, and nothing happened to him, nothing happened,” said Trump at a recent rally. “Joe Biden is a criminal and nothing ever seems to happen to him because you know, say what you want, but the Democrats stick together.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/05/06/bracing-for-impact-biden-world-preps-for-hunter-biden-fallout-00095636

Could you please share with us actual unequivocal evidence that supports your claim of the existence of  "the ever present and growing Biden scandal."

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tug said:

Oh but there’s more!!presiding over a bungled response to a pandemic that killed more Americans than all the wars since our founding the most jobs lost in our history blowing up the debt 25% with nothing to show for it (except for the Uber wealthy) undermining our allies betraying our friends undermining the institutions that have protected us and helped our nation prosper most amazing of all is some misguided people still believe him incredible 

Hey, there is no need to talk about Biden like that!  I mean, I am not his greatest fan but surely you exaggerate.