Pheu Thai clarifies, makes clear it will not work with coup-leaders

webfact

1 hour ago, ikke1959 said:

Strange some time back they wanted to work together with Prayuth... and of course section 112 don't need to be abolishes but could be modified after a while 

Yes, of course.....modified.

So much for the so called opposition whom are seeking change. 

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

If that's true then good news at last, get the uniforms out of office and back to the barracks where they belong.

As for working some kind of coalition with the Move Forward party after the election I would not be against that either.

I believe most level headed folks would be in agreement.

Though, I suspect this supposed coalition will not see eye-to-eye on numerous things.

Two ends of the spectrum.

13 minutes ago, zzaa09 said:

I believe most level headed folks would be in agreement.

Though, I suspect this supposed coalition will not see eye-to-eye on numerous things.

Two ends of the spectrum.

But a coalition would get the present regime out of office which is a good first step to some progress.

Reaching mutual agreements after that would be work in progress, but at least one party would not have the full control, checks and balances between the two might be a good thing.

Unless they can't agree on anything.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ikke1959 said:

Strange some time back they wanted to work together with Prayuth... and of course section 112 don't need to be abolishes but could be modified after a while 

all a question of money

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

But a coalition would get the present regime out of office which is a good first step to some progress.

Reaching mutual agreements after that would be work in progress, but at least one party would not have the full control, checks and balances between the two might be a good thing.

Unless they can't agree on anything.

A strong, working political coalition will only be the first step towards removing the regime.

It will take more than "politics" to shift it.