Thai singer files complaint against unhinged neighbour after five years of disturbing anti-social behaviour

snoop1130

ดีไซน์ที่ยังไม่ได้ตั้งชื่อ-13.jpg

Photo via Facebook/ Ko Teerasak Puntujariya

A Thai singer and businessperson filed a complaint against his seemingly unhinged anti-social neighbour for a series of disturbing incidents that have occurred over the past five years. The woman in question smashed his car with a hammer, threw urine and poo at his house, and attacked an employee with liquid acid.

On Tuesday, May 2, Teerasak “Ko” Phantujariya took to Facebook to share the problems he has had with his unhinged anti-social neighbour, claiming that she has conflicts with almost everybody in the area. He claims she frequently throws bags of her urine and poo into roads and streets in the community and at other houses. Ko said…

“The X-Men neighbour! Please stop your dirty and evil actions. The security camera of another neighbour captured the moment when this woman threw her urine at my house. It is dirty and stinky! I am very bored of you. This is mad! No matter how much evidence I have, no government officials care. Do not ignore the mental health of people. I might die because of this neighbour and her pee!”

Ko was later interviewed on several television programmes explaining that another person living with the woman displayed the same unhinged anti-social behaviour.

According to Ko, the woman attacked an employee of his with liquid acid last year. The acid was thrown from the fourth floor of the neighbour’s house. His employee suffered serious burns and yet she is still at large causing chaos with her anti-social behaviour.

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/thai-singer-files-complaint-against-unhinged-neighbour-after-five-years-of-disturbing-anti-social-behaviour

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-05-12

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

According to Ko, the woman attacked an employee of his with liquid acid last year. The acid was thrown from the fourth floor of the neighbour’s house. His employee suffered serious burns and yet she is still at large causing chaos with her anti-social behaviour.

The police did nothing about an assault with acid????

• Like 2

11 hours ago, loong said:

The police did nothing about an assault with acid????

This is the concern... 

The Police here are ‘wholly reactive’...  no one was hurt enough for them to be bothered and there’s no money to be made.

Unfortunately, social media seems to be the only way to kick-start these useless lazy sacks of s#ite into action.

Edited by richard_smith237

On 5/13/2023 at 6:38 AM, stoner said:

500b and a wai.

i would throw the poo right back onto her property...with my bare hands. 

500b and a wai.

Yawn!

How unoriginal and it is getting extremely tedious now.

On 5/13/2023 at 8:00 AM, RichardColeman said:

Maybe the neighbour was tired of 4-5 years of her singing on a home  karaoke machine ? 

Yes, I would like to hear the other side too. Especially when it comes to noise (some) Thai people often don't care about others. Some sufferers were so desperate already that they killed the noise maker.

I experience this behaviour every night with the bars here in Central Pattaya. They don't care about other people. But what can you expect from people that provide sex services. These Red Light districts have their own law understanding. 

Edited by Mickeymaus
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

On 5/13/2023 at 6:38 AM, stoner said:

500b and a wai.

i would throw the poo right back onto her property...with my bare hands. 

I thought you might, your Anutin was right................:stoner:...................????

22 hours ago, stoner said:

you see a lot of people throwing poo with their hands eh ? i dare not ask about your social life then. 

Did you not read my post?

On 5/14/2023 at 3:22 PM, loong said:

500b and a wai.

Yawn!

How unoriginal and it is getting extremely tedious now.

I was referring to the boring old "500b and a wai."