Prayut says he respects election results

webfact

8 minutes ago, webfact said:

However, he refrained from commenting on the likelihood of the Pheu Thai Party forming a new government or the possibility of a minority government resulting from the votes of the 250 senators.

And that is the snake in the grass.

Anyone know when the senators vote takes place?

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, h90 said:

And than some super corrupt oligarchs take over......instead of incompetent military, you get massive corruption.

The first group you mentioned were fairly elected and can be voted out. At least it's the people's choice of the corrupt.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, h90 said:

If the courts don't cancel the two parties these 250 will have to vote for PTP or MF premier.
But the bigger issue is that PTP and MF maybe broke the election laws with several cases and the parties might be disbanded. But disbanding the two biggest parties is really bad. Let them go away with braking the law is equal bad.

I smell a yellow shirt.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, JackGats said:

What did "the voice of the people" do for us in our respective home countries beside creating feminist police states? 

You look like a looser blaming women for not getting what you want. Be a man an accept women as your equals.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Geir Rasch said:

You look like a looser blaming women for not getting what you want. Be a man an accept women as your equals.

Yeah, since obviously you accept them as your masters, least I could do is have a go at accpeting them as my equals. 

4 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Dual pricing, though annoying, makes sense to me due to the wealth disparity between myself and most Thais. If you don't see value in something don't spend your money on it.

It's racism, purely and simply. As a pensioner, I'm sure a great many Thais are wealthier than me.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jesimps said:

And who changed the constitution? Why the little general himself.

And the people voted for it...that is more than in my countries constitution....there noone asked the people.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, jesimps said:

I smell a yellow shirt.

not on me.....I am libertarian....I hate every government....And as more they are busy with my life as more. Prayut angered me only on the immigration. Thaksin made all the crazy immigration regulations.....
If your Move Forward clean up the immigration, lower the taxes and don't cause troubles you'll find me as their future cheerleader....but I worry the opposite...more laws more regulations more troubles more taxes more corruption.... but I am more than happy if I am wrong.....Just the remind me to the pretty boys from Netherlands, Canada, Austria.....

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, jesimps said:

The first group you mentioned were fairly elected and can be voted out. At least it's the people's choice of the corrupt.

You are right....but as you can see the general could be also voted out. But yes I understand your point...you are right on that.

• Haha 1