Are delays now the norm for 90 day online report?

giddyup

When I first used the online reporting I was getting the approval within a couple of hours, now it seems to be getting longer and longer. Already into the second day and still nothing. Should I cancel my current application and submit a new one?

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, transam said:

You can print off the approval notice.....

I tried but I couldn't open the PDF doc on the Immigration site. It's OK, Firefox was preventing me opening it. First time I haven't received an email notifying me.

Edited by giddyup

5 hours ago, giddyup said:

When I first used the online reporting I was getting the approval within a couple of hours, now it seems to be getting longer and longer. Already into the second day and still nothing.

When I did my last one a month ago, it took 3 or 4 days for them to approve it. I think the delay now is that someone actually checks the details before approving it, whereas in the past if nothing had changed in your details the system simply approved it. It's a good reason for doing the online report nice and early, so you have options if it still hasn't been approved after, say, 5 or 6 days.

• Like 1

I suppose it depends on your immigration office.

Received an email at 7pm Sunday from Korat immigration that my 90-day was due at the end of the month.  Submitted report online at 10pm, received confirmation email at 11pm.

Received approval email Monday morning at 9:45.

• Thanks 1

Agreed, my last one was a coupe of days whereas previously it was a matter of hours. Lot of nervous nellies out there.... always do it a little early to give you time to get down there if online lets you down.....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I applied on Weds 24 May am.

Got immediate email confirming application.

Got approval two hours later.

My application was thru Firefox also.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1