Jomtien's gone rogue on Non-Imm O visa

12 minutes ago, Rosho said:

We can have you Smart visas, no financial requirements, allowing you to work, multi-entry, renewable, through our Social Enterprise Cooperative. thailand-success.solutions

Pretty sure you have to pay for advertising here , lol.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Eleftheros said:

The "signing official"? That means the senior policeman in charge of the whole outfit, almost certainly. I wonder what he does the rest of the week.

Golf. Working on his vintage car collection. Dines out a couple or three nights a week (paid for) and signing into AseanNow to see how he's winding up the local farangs (again).

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Golf. Working on his vintage car collection. Dines out a couple or three nights a week (paid for) and signing into AseanNow to see how he's winding up the local farangs (again).

Well, 3 out of 4 isn't bad.....

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, balo said:

Just use an agent, always worked for me. Never had 800k in the bank. 

It will cost you 15-20k baht, but it's worth it. 

why bother? with the money saved you can travel to other countries....I know what I'd prefer......but yeah each to their own TV eh....????

5 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

They don't ask for actual passports. I have experience with that. 

So have I, at about 11:00am walking on the sidewalk/pavement outside a hotel that they (3 armed immigration officers) had just come out of. I had the copies you said on me but it was not good enough for them, they wanted the physical passport, as to quote them photos and copies can be altered, and other ID like pink card and DL mean nothing to them.

More worrying though is the retention of the passport, as you need it for transactions inside the bank to name but one. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1