Red shirts on the streets again?

OneMoreFarang

Here we are:

Redshirts mark 13th yrs since the military crackdown at Ratchaprasong Intersection Fri. May 19 was the last day the Thai military suppress the United Front for Democracy Against Dictatorship (UDD) protests. 99 people, mostly redshirts, were killed that yr

https://twitter.com/KhaosodEnglish/status/1659501809411706881

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

Don't wear a shirt then you can't be accused of wearing the wrong color, indecent exposure maybe

That reminds me that I have an orange motorcycle. I guess I have to be careful now. 

• Thumbs Up 1

A post with a link to the Bangkok Post and a reply has been removed:

16. The Bangkok Post, Khaosod, Pattaya Mail and the Phuket News do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on ASEAN NOW. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to the Bangkok Post, Khaosod, Pattaya Mail and the Phuket News publications will be deleted from the forum. These restrictions are put in place by the above publications, not by ASEAN NOW. In rare cases, forum administrators or the news team may use these sources under special permission.

23 minutes ago, Henryford said:

Just what the military want. The perfect excuse to over ride the elections and say sorry but we need another coup to restore Peace and Order.

Maybe the sponsor of the red-shirts should learn from that and tell them to stay home in their red villages. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, foreverlomsak said:

Don't wear a shirt then you can't be accused of wearing the wrong color, indecent exposure maybe

Do any of the Thai political parties have Sky Blue and White as their colours.

If so, send them to Etihad on Sunday.  555

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe the sponsor of the red-shirts should learn from that and tell them to stay home in their red villages. 

Dont you see that the clever mister T is Agreeing to play second violin.... and joining the winner .....he is clever as always by doing so now ...????

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

No. That is not what I see.

I see that he is trying to lick someone's feet so that he doesn't have to go to jail.

As usual, it's all about him and not about the Thai people. 

So at least you can read between lines ????......yes like i say ....he moves clever and possible having a double peace of cake .....

must be frustrating you i guess ☺️

Edited by david555
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1