Statistical lottery results revealed: Check out past June 1 winning numbers

istockphoto-1224080553-612x612-1.jpg

PHOTO via iStock

Lottery enthusiasts in Thailand are gearing up for yet another exciting draw on Thursday, June 1, with many keen to analyse the winning numbers over the past 10 years. These keen-eyed lottery buffs are using historical data to provide insight into the most frequently drawn numbers and use them to guess the upcoming Lottery draw.

Looking back at June 1 draws over the past 10 years, various combinations of numbers have emerged as winners.

On June 1, 2022, the top prize-winning number was 319196, while the three-digit prefixes and suffixes were 817, 679 and 213, 652 respectively. The winning two-digit number was 02.

In the June 1 draw of 2021, the big prize went to 292972, with the three-digit combinations of 620, 193 and 723, 978. The two-digit winner was 45.

Going back to June 1st, 2020, the top prize was won by 831567 with winning three-digit combinations 489, 264 and 562, 582. The winning two-digit number for this draw was 24.

For the June 1 draw in 2019, the primary winner was 516461 with the 3-digit number combinations of 589, 713 and 215, 560. The two-digit winner for this lottery draw was 46.

In 2018, on the same date, lottery number 988117 secured the top prize, accompanied by three-digit combinations 553, 310 and 248, 650. The two-digit winner was 95.

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/statistical-lottery-results-revealed-check-out-june-1sts-winning-numbers-history

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-05-22

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

13 hours ago, stoutfella said:

If the lottery is truly random none of this historical data is of any use or consequence.

Is it. I recall spinning discs and a TV show for the lottery draw many years ago, which made it very public and presumably random? I have no idea what happens now and sadly, I am cynical that, with so much money involved, it can be kept straight. 

37 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Is it. I recall spinning discs and a TV show for the lottery draw many years ago, which made it very public and presumably random? I have no idea what happens now and sadly, I am cynical that, with so much money involved, it can be kept straight. 

Ratchaburi is known for it's pottery factories.  Urban legend has it that the royal family would come to the factories here and gather up what they wanted.  Instead of paying for it they would give the owners numbers to play on the next lottery.

Edited by rwill
  • Haha 1