Tattoo recommendation

georgegeorgia

May be difficult out of the tourist area.

Ink.ink on S. Pattaya road I have been told is very good.

I always wanted to get one, but not sure what.  A lady in town suggested I get her name tattooed some place.

She has her former boyfriends name "Eric" tattooed above her privates.

OK, exactly why I would not do it because tomorrow she will most likely be my ex girlfriend. 

• Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Out of curiosity, what motivates you to get a tattoo? Or maybe a very specific tattoo? 

Its that sense of showing your individuality and free spirit by copying what someone else does.....fashion eh!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

A sign in the window of my local tattoo parlour; 'What is the difference between a tattooed person and a non-tattooed person? Answer; 'The tattooed person doesn't mind if you're not tattooed'.

Edited by The Fugitive
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, The Fugitive said:

A sign in the window of my local tattoo parlour; 'What is the difference between a tattooed person and a non-tattooed person? Answer; 'The tattooed person doesn't mind if you're not tattooed'.

Really... I thought they showed off to their friends and persuaded them to follow suit.

Edited by jacko45k
  • Thumbs Up 1

If I were you I would go and see a shrink rather than a tattoo artist. Then again there are lots of sheep around, if anything becomes fashionable they can't wait to follow, hence all the hairy men around now.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Screaming said:

The nice thing about a Tat is that no one can censor my message unlike many social media applications.

Message.... you think anybody bothers to read tats other than the rude one a GGG has on her behind? Or getting a tattoo is the last bastion of free speech is it? I am inclined to think it says something else!

• Haha 1

On 5/28/2023 at 4:32 PM, bkk6060 said:

May be difficult out of the tourist area.

Ink.ink on S. Pattaya road I have been told is very good.

I always wanted to get one, but not sure what.  A lady in town suggested I get her name tattooed some place.

She has her former boyfriends name "Eric" tattooed above her privates.

OK, exactly why I would not do it because tomorrow she will most likely be my ex girlfriend. 

I have considered having my wife’s name tattooed, but at 70ish unlikely there would be any future candidates.????

• Love It 1