Challenges facing Thai Women looking for a Western partner.

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

AT least I don't use a Thai racial slur to discriminate against other white guys!

That is very woke of you.

Luckily for me thailand isnt woke.

• Confused 2
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BusyB said:

You brag about playing the field, yet when a woman does that you brand her a 'slut' not worth serious consideration.

Why is that? Why does that not apply to you?

Are you a feminist?

Call me a slut if you want. It isnt the first time I have been called it. 

there is a huge difference but if you dont already know I am too lazy to type it out for you.

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, Goat said:

Try getting on Tinder.

I have never compensated a girl when breaking up with them. Why would I? I date girls with employment who can pay their own way.

I have to agree with most of your points. When i was between marriages here in Thailand (my 3rd one here) I met quite a few girls on Tinder who just wanted sex, maybe a serious relationship, but never asked me for 1 baht for the company. Some were generous and paid for food or movies, others I paid, one gave me keys to her condo for 3 months, etc. Most of them had education and employment. 

I pity the guys who after all this time in Thailand convinced themselves that you alway have to pay to be touched. My final Tinder date was my Chinese wife that will literally scream "yours is different" to the usual suspects with their Batman meme as she has MBA, works for a foreign company and literally lived with her parents until she met me. I will let the fools have fun with that one, but at least I am not a hypocrite and will fully admit that once you get married the sex with the same person gets boring (it goes both ways) and I do often long for freedom. However, what I get in return is worth it to me which is being treated with respect and not as ATM.

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

as I entered this world with more advantage than 99.999% of all the humans who ever lived.

Which is the sad harsh reality for these women Walker.

Avrage salary Joe from the west can use this advantage to effectively "buy" a south east asian hooker into a life of sexual servitude.

If these girls had a choice they would not be marrying a creepy foreign sex tourist.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Celsius said:

I have to agree with most of your points. When i was between marriages here in Thailand (my 3rd one here) I met quite a few girls on Tinder who just wanted sex, maybe a serious relationship, but never asked me for 1 baht for the company. Some were generous and paid for food or movies, others I paid, one gave me keys to her condo for 3 months, etc. Most of them had education and employment. 

I pity the guys who after all this time in Thailand convinced themselves that you alway have to pay to be touched. My final Tinder date was my Chinese wife that will literally scream "yours is different" to the usual suspects with their Batman meme as she has MBA, works for a foreign company and literally lived with her parents until she met me. I will let the fools have fun with that one, but at least I am not a hypocrite and will fully admit that once you get married the sex with the same person gets boring (it goes both ways) and I do often long for freedom. However, what I get in return is worth it to me which is being treated with respect and not as ATM.

Thanks Celcius.

You obviously have the smarts about you.

Chinese is the one I havent cracked yet. I think they are right up there as the smartest and most beautiful feminine women in the world, probably only outdone by the Koreans of who i am a big fan.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:
3 hours ago, Goat said:

Hard to get any gf when you're over 60 ...... you should try it!

5*

Unless you’ve got the moolah.

Edited by ArnieP
  • Like 1

Deeply skeptical about claims that there are droves upon droves of Thai women out there looking for relationships with older foreign men for other than pecuniary motives.

Dan about Thailand claims he is bombarded with Facebook messages from wholesome women with only the most innocent of motives for wanting to hook up with foreign men. But how seriously can we take this claim or the sincerity of these inquiries when the girls have to know that he is immersed in the bar scene? Are we to believe that these so-called good girls are so naive that they believe that the typical bar customer would make prime husband material?

Yes, in certain milieux there are enough free-lancers, ex-bar girls, off-duty bar girls, and girls looking to financially exploit a foreigner's naivety to create the illusion that there is an endless supply of Thai women desperate to get into the nearest ex-pat's pants, but I'm here to tell you that in huge swathes of Thailand, that's simply not the case.

The interest level in foreign men is actually quite low, and many Thai women enjoy a lot of competition for their affections. I have also noticed a growing trend of relationships between older Thai women and younger Thai men which is telling me that demographically there's a lot of competition for Thai women. 

Edited by Gecko123
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Goat said:

Thanks Celcius.

You obviously have the smarts about you.

Chinese is the one I havent cracked yet. I think they are right up there as the smartest and most beautiful feminine women in the world, probably only outdone by the Koreans of who i am a big fan.

Chinese women aren't that hard to crack.

You just have to dress like this:

Memorable Sacha Baron Cohen moments, from Borat's mankini to the Ryan  Seacrest ash dumping | South China Morning Post

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I'd like to know why Dan married a Russian and looks down on guys that married Thai sex workers? 

Shes got to have a dodgy past, probably worse than any Thai bar girl. 

Better to marry a Russian than a Thai prostitute, likely to be far better educated and intelligent with interests beyond som tam, family parasites, the lottery and lakorn! It baffles me what westerners hitching up with Thais actually have in common with them. At least Russians are more westernised, you could even talk about Russian literature with one, how many Thai bar girls could even name 3 Thai authors, painters or composers? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ICU Kid said:

Pray tell G.o.a.t. (Geatest of All Time), what led a man with your obvious qualities (hansum, smooth, suave, sophisticated, debonair etc.) to visit the dark side of Pattaya?

Lonely and looking for a good woman to settle down with and raise a family.

Business.

Met the OP there a couple of times desperatly trying to peddle some Pattaya People advertising and some dodgy real estate.

I dont blame him for it. He was a newbie and didnt know the background. Niels was a very persuasive convincing character.

Dan now appears to have had some mild success since then, or so keeps telling us on facebook, instagram, his blog, tiktok. popping up everywhere.

He looked a lot more natural then and wasnt wearing those stylish glasses.

12 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

But how seriously can we take this claim or the sincerity of these inquiries when the girls have to know that he is immersed in the bar scene?

i dont think they are fully aware. 

Most non bar girls dont know the extent of the debuchary.

99% of Thailand doesnt have a foreign bar scene.

Dan is right. I mix in the non hooker circles and their friends are always asking me too.

Smart bloke that Dan.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, scottiejohn said:

Can you without using google etc?

Yes, but the Russians ones are better, and a Russian gal could probably play chess as well

Edited by proton
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, proton said:

Yes, but the Russians ones are better, and a Russian gal could probably play chess as well

Yeah but the thai hooker would beat her in Connect 4 everytime.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ICU Kid said:

Pray tell G.o.a.t. (Geatest of All Time), what led a man with your obvious qualities (hansum, smooth, suave, sophisticated, debonair etc.) to visit the dark side of Pattaya?

To pass judgement and further the views on the 70s male by the sounds of it.

• Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Goat said:

But these blokes put themselves up for it by marrying prostitutes. They are sitting ducks for the slyer bargirls.

Then they complain. 

Im talking about any woman, and please qoute my whole post. 

No one like to be taken advantage of or being used. However everything is possible even with a middle aged man or older and a very young lady. 

You still manage your own reality in your world, even twisting my answer around again.

it is all avout your moral if you have any?

54 minutes ago, Goat said:

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Goat said:

i dont think they are fully aware. 

Most non bar girls dont know the extent of the debuchary.

99% of Thailand doesnt have a foreign bar scene.

Dan is right. I mix in the non hooker circles and their friends are always asking me too.

Smart bloke that Dan.

It's a quick riches aspirational fantasy completely untethered from the day to day reality of inter-cultural relationships. Also, it's a whimsical conversational opener which more often than not sends a shiver down their spine if they so much as get a nibble of interest. Most of these inquiries can't be taken seriously, and if they are serious, the vast majority are motivated by financial opportunity. Also, completely disagree that Thais don't know what goes on in red-light districts. Thais talk. They know from a very early age, and people who have worked in Pattaya circulate back to the village all the time.

Edited by Gecko123
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Goat said:

I play the field. Since living here have had factory workers, managers, pharmacist, uni students, business owners, etc etc.

you're bragging about being a playboy while belittling bar girls.

but actually, most normal working girls don't want to be pumped and dumped.

they want steady relationships. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1