Nasa's UFO team holds first public meeting ahead of report into "unidentified aerial phenomena"

Social Media

Summary

1. Nasa is holding its first public meeting on its study of UFOs, before a report on its findings is released
  2. The panel set up last year has been looking at data on unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAP)
  3. UAP is defined by Nasa as "observations of events in the sky that cannot be identified as aircraft or known natural phenomena from a scientific perspective"
  4. Nasa's study is separate from the Pentagon's investigation into unidentified aerial phenomena, which has been studied by US intelligence officials

1 hour ago, Purdey said:

Whereas there may well be creatures living on other planets, they would have to travel faster than light to get here and back in one lifetime. And that's impossible.

If, however, they have a warp drive (now thought to be possible) what will the religious nuts say when the aliens inform us there is no god? 

This is not correct. If I travel near the speed of light, I age very slowly (even my watch slows down) but you will grow old and die watching me. Also, why do you assume aliens age quickly?

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Tug said:

Would be cool if they had solid evidence of an alien visitation/explorations!

There is!!!

Unfortunately, they tried to land in the UK and Suella Braverman denied them entry!????

• Haha 1

US military has been observing ‘metallic orbs’ making extraordinary ‘maneuvers’

At a historic NASA briefing on UFOs — “unidentified anomalous phenomena” (UAP) in government parlance — a key Defense Department official made a striking disclosure. Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick, director of a new UAP analysis office, stated that U.S. military personnel are observing “metallic orbs” “all over the world.”...

According to Kirkpatrick, spherical objects account for the largest proportion — nearly half — of all UAP reports received by his office. Critically, some of these objects are capable of “very interesting apparent maneuvers.” 

https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/4030026-us-military-has-been-observing-metallic-orbs-making-extraordinary-maneuvers/