Biden falls at graduation ceremony !

Social Media

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

There are other alternatives to Joe Biden 

Its not the case of it being either Biden or Trump

There are many other alternatives to Biden 

Unfortunately it looks like they will get their party's nominations. Which means there will most likely be no alternatives.

• Sad 2

41 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Unfortunately it looks like they will get their party's nominations. Which means there will most likely be no alternatives.

people could always run as an independent. that would require both sides of the political spectrum to open their eyes and compromise. 

fat chance that happening in america. 

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, stoner said:

people could always run as an independent. that would require both sides of the political spectrum to open their eyes and compromise. 

fat chance that happening in america. 

That's the unfortunate problem with a two party system. 

An independent third party candidate  is essentially a suicide  pact  between two of the three candidates who's politics lean on the same direction. One is sure to take away votes from the other to the benefit of the third. 

So no .

IMO people can not run as independents without cause harm to their cause. A third party candidate with conservative leaning will insure a progressive win, and a third party with progressive leaning progressive will insure a conservative winn.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, sirineou said:

That's the unfortunate problem with a two party system. 

An independent third party candidate  is essentially a suicide  pact  between two of the three candidates who's politics lean on the same direction. One is sure to take away votes from the other to the benefit of the third. 

So no .

IMO people can not run as independents without cause harm to their cause. A third party candidate with conservative leaning will insure a progressive win, and a third party with progressive leaning progressive will insure a conservative winn.

things won't change unless the mindset of people change. that exact same mindset you are mentioning here. it's quite sad. 400 million people and b1 and b2 are the best choices given to the most powerful nation on earth.

all seems right to me. 

• Thumbs Up 1

A troll post and bickering replies have been removed. Off topic posts about the economy and replies have been removed as well as a personal attack. Continue and your posts will be removed without notice.

The topic is only about

Biden falls at graduation ceremony

• Thumbs Up 2

Some pundits have surmised that the President exited the wrong side of the platform—where they generally leave the teleprompter sandbags.  And Biden has a habit of confusion before, during and after a speech.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Isaan sailor said:

Some pundits have surmised that the President exited the wrong side of the platform—where they generally leave the teleprompter sandbags.  And Biden has a habit of confusion before, during and after a speech.

He either did or didn't cut the garbage innuendo without attribution.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Nice deflection. No evidence other than in the fevered dreams of hyperventilating anti-Trumpers. 

The proof is in the pudding. Many of his actions strongly benefited Putin and at least once he had to be overruled by the senate super majority on arms to Ukraine.

20 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Recommended viewing for those piling on Biden as being senile and infirm. The video is not biased, it makes no commentary at all.

Right, so Trump stumbled as well and that means Biden isn't infirm and doesn't fall over often .

I cannot see  the sense in that .

Trump stumbled which means Biden is fit and healthy ?

13 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Right, so Trump stumbled as well and that means Biden isn't infirm and doesn't fall over often .

Again the "but Trump...." defence in action. The video showed exactly ONE time that Trump stutter-stepped. The rest were decontextualized nonsense.   The shot of Trump feeding fish with Abe of Japan is pure crap.  Abe did the same thing BEFORE Trump did and encouraged him to follow suit.  Kind of shows how much credence to put into the rest of what was shown.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

The proof is in the pudding. Many of his actions strongly benefited Putin and at least once he had to be overruled by the senate super majority on arms to Ukraine.

Even if you are right and some actions "strongly benefited Putin", that is not the same as "getting his orders from Putin".  You can do better. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

No, it just means everybody piling on Biden is being hypocritical. But everybody already knew that.

13 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Even if you are right and some actions "strongly benefited Putin", that is not the same as "getting his orders from Putin".  You can do better. 

"He also said he trusted Russian intelligence more than his own. He's known to have extensive business dealing with Russian oligarchs. No shortage of smoke there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

No, it just means everybody piling on Biden is being hypocritical. But everybody already knew that.

I trust that you "piled on " Biden when he fell over like you did when Trump stumbled , wouldn't want to hypocritical now, would you ?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I trust that you "piled on " Biden when he fell over like you did when Trump stumbled , wouldn't want to hypocritical now, would you ?

Pretty sure I didn't react when Trump stumbled. There was nobody to compare him against so I would not have done so.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Isaan sailor said:

Man I just gotta get this job as President must be super easy if a dottering old senile guy can lower drug costs humiliate Putin fix infrastructure and on and on and on obviously sarcasm alert the dude tripped over a sandbag get over it you will feel better lol ???? it just sounds like pure desperation on the part of the detractors to me.carry on president Biden you magnificent old duffer you rock!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Pretty sure I didn't react when Trump stumbled. There was nobody to compare him against so I would not have done so.

You have just posted a video of Trump stumbling !!!!!!!!

Now you are claiming not to have reacted !!!!!!!!!

The video you posted shows that you did 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You have just posted a video of Trump stumbling !!!!!!!!

Now you are claiming not to have reacted !!!!!!!!!

The video you posted shows that you did 

Not at the time. Only now in response to all those hypocrites piling on Biden for tripping over a sandbag and his speech impediment.

Edited by ozimoron