Thaksin says he will return to Thailand in July, despite potential consequences

snoop1130

Thaksin.....I'm kind of on your side. Have been for a long while (since 2010, at least). Maybe because you led the only powerful political opposition to the establishment that hated you. An establishment that I hated deeply. The enemy of my enemy was somehow my friend.............that old thing.

But always knew that you were a hustler, plain & simple. 

And then......FF & MFP came along. I had options. The Thais - more importantly! - had options. 

You've been getting unusually specific about the time of your return. To me, this means a deal has been arranged.....at all cost to MFP's chances of governing TH by unprecedentedly proper means....the country you profess to love & yearn to see again. 

Always had a feeling you'd pull something like this. But if you can make me eat my words I'll chow down with gusto.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/3/2023 at 7:49 PM, MrMojoRisin said:

What’s your point here? Seems to be a bunch of nonsense, at best a molehill that looks ridiculously insignificant when juxtaposed with the mountain that is Prawit’s multi million dollar watch collection and Prayuth’s 600 million baht land plot sale.

Poster bannork's point is as obvious as the nose on your face, learn to read and analyse and comprehend... and accept that your wrong and full of crap on so many points.  Bye.

Edited by scorecard
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, scorecard said:

Poster bannork's point is as obvious as the nose on your face, learn to read and analyse and comprehend... and accept that your wrong and full of crap on so many points.  Bye.

Geez mate, you need to work on your game a bit. Here’s some help.

Childish Insults You Need Back In Your Life

1. " I know you are, but what am I?" 

2. " If you like it so much, why don't you marry it?" ... 

3. " That's minging." ... 

4. " You look nice...NOT!" ... 

5. " Takes one to know one." ... 

6. " Teacher's pet." ... 

7. " Why are you such a scaredy-cat?" ... 

8. " She who says it is it."

On 6/3/2023 at 10:07 AM, MrMojoRisin said:

Not the case at all. MF says Thaksin must face a retrial under a neutral judge and accept the outcome. Why do you bother making up falsities?

Yep, a billionaire gets a fair and normal trial like you and me. In which world do you live?

1 hour ago, FarangJon said:
Yep, a billionaire gets a fair and normal trial like you and me. In which world do you live?

Don’t confuse yourself pal, the fairness being referred to is regarding pro establishment bias by pro establishment appointed judges. The world as it is, remains as it is - unbalanced, uneven and unjust.

17 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Don’t confuse yourself pal, the fairness being referred to is regarding pro establishment bias by pro establishment appointed judges. The world as it is, remains as it is - unbalanced, uneven and unjust.

He is a criminal and always will be. Disgusting that he never will get what he deserves. The whole family should be jailed.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, FarangJon said:

He is a criminal and always will be. Disgusting that he never will get what he deserves. The whole family should be jailed.

The only disgusting thing is the double standard junta lovers apply to the whole situation.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The only disgusting thing is the double standard junta lovers apply to the whole situation.

Jim, because someone doesn't like Thaksin, it doesn't make him a junta lover. There's been a new kid on the block for a few years now and he won the most votes in the last election. 

What are you gonna say when PT team up with the real junta lovers, Pravit, etc, to bring your boy home? 

This is the end or turn out the lights?

17 minutes ago, bannork said:

Jim, because someone doesn't like Thaksin, it doesn't make him a junta lover. There's been a new kid on the block for a few years now and he won the most votes in the last election. 

What are you gonna say when PT team up with the real junta lovers, Pravit, etc, to bring your boy home? 

This is the end or turn out the lights?

IMG_2275.jpeg.755b49334e4537ff1fa25797a9eef584.jpeg

12 hours ago, FarangJon said:

And what punishment would you suggest adequate enough for every general downwards for committing a military coup?

Bear in mind that they control the police, military, the courts and the so called "justice" department.

12 hours ago, billd766 said:

And what punishment would you suggest adequate enough for every general downwards for committing a military coup?

Bear in mind that they control the police, military, the courts and the so called "justice" department.

death penalty

• Like 1