The future of masking -- will it ever end?

18 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Did my extension last month, no masks required at immigration, at BPH no masks required. Wear one, don't wear one, nobody cares.

bkk hospital petchaburi rd yesterday. many people without masks. 

3 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Yes... a doctor once told me that if you want to get sick visit the emergency room at a hospital... I have worn masks since the 70's whenever I visit a hospital or a doctors office... seems only right since those two places are where sick people go.

you are speaking of the exception not the norm. 

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Swiss1960 said:

Beg to differ. I have been and still am wearing surgical masks in all hospitals I go, with all the people coughing around you, I would call wearing a mask a sane and informed decision. 

Not sure how you disagree?  The question was "The future of masking -- will it ever end? "

and you said  "Yes "  I assume , it will end ,to which I replied "No "  . It will never end because " I would call wearing a mask a sane and informed decision. "

Me and you are sympatico. !!????

My terse  "No " reply was in response to your also terse reply of "Yes" in a poor attempt at humor, you did notice the following reply of "mayde " ?  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

Not sure how you disagree?  The question was "The future of masking -- will it ever end? "

and you said  "Yes "  I assume , it will end ,to which I replied "No "  . It will never end because " I would call wearing a mask a sane and informed decision. "

Me and you are sympatico. !!????

My terse  "No " reply was in response to your also terse reply of "Yes" in a poor attempt at humor, you did notice the following reply of "mayde " ?  

You should read more careful... my YES was towards a post from stoner who asked "so before covid people were stupid".

My answer was not to the thread question. For that, you can check my original answer, which is the second answer in the thread.

• Thumbs Up 1

In Bangkok, many Thai people still wearing them. especially on public transport. I was offered one and asked to wear during a hospital appointment.

In Samui more relaxed, but again Thais in the talad, food stall, clinics and generally out and  about.

But nothing like  in Bangkok.

A friend of mine came back from China last Friday, Sunday morning he tested positive for covid the problem is my wife went with them Friday night for a BBQ, I think my wife has picked up something she was like a bag of <deleted> yesterday lets see how she feels today (Thursday)

We do ware the mask when we are out and about, Sunday morning in Makro was busy we had them on all the time so did all the staff, 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Swiss1960 said:

You should read more careful... my YES was towards a post from stoner who asked "so before covid people were stupid".

My answer was not to the thread question. For that, you can check my original answer, which is the second answer in the thread.

Yes I should do that! in reading and other things,

and if I could give some advice also ,perhaps you should not give such sort  terse answers and people might know what you are saying without having to backtrack multiple posts. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1