Super-smart 43-year-old Thai Women in Thailand? Do they even exist? For that matter, do UNICORNS exist? Have you ever met one???

Very Funny, .... Really...

Those who most HATE Chomsky reside INSIDE the USA.....

Those who most love Chomsky live elsewhere.

Therefore, logically speaking, ....

This syllogism proves that MOST people living outside the USA are more logical.

Everybody knows this, from the gut, anyway...

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Love It 1

17 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Bury your head in the sand, Mister, if you will.

I worried alot in my life for no good, so the good thing about getting older, is to learn that worries do not improve your life. Action by doing something to provide a better future for yourself, do improve your life.

Worry avout things out of your reach? What good can that do for you? 

I can loose everything in Thailand tomorrow, life goes on! 

Rhe world can go to hell? Well then I die, so?

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

I worried alot in my life for no good, so the good thing about getting older, is to learn that worries do not improve your life. Action by doing something to provide a better future for yourself, do improve your life.

Worry avout things out of your reach? What good can that do for you? 

I can loose everything in Thailand tomorrow, life goes on! 

Rhe world can go to hell? Well then I die, so?

Your view is quite misanthropic.

I hope you realize this.

If you do not engage, then you deny your own Humanity.

You need to become more engaged.

You need to work for change.

Otherwise, your children, and the children of your children will be in the same predicament as you.

Or, are you a misanthrope, like me?

Logically, you SHOULD BE!

Because, this is really the only logical position to take.

====

Be more misanthropic, and you will live in the REAL world.

• Love It 1

6 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Your view is quite misanthropic.

I hope you realize this.

If you do not engage, then you deny your own Humanity.

You need to become more engaged.

You need to work for change.

Otherwise, your children, and the children of your children will be in the same predicament as you.

Or, are you a misanthrope, like me?

Logically, you SHOULD BE!

Because, this is really the only logical position to take.

====

Be more misanthropic, and you will live in the REAL world.

Who are you to teach others about life? 

???? I think you need some quality sleep, that also improve your life? 

Manchester City Won the Triple, but that is entertainment only, not important except now in this moment 

45 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Chomsky now looks like a rerun of TALES FROM THE CRYPT....

I worry that Chomsky is a corpse that has been risen from the dead.

They have the technology that Jesus used. They discovered it in the Dead Sea Scrolls.

And they're testing it on Chomsky. 

9 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

I worry that Chomsky is a corpse that has been risen from the dead.

They have the technology that Jesus used. They discovered it in the Dead Sea Scrolls.

And they're testing it on Chomsky. 

I just hope that Chomsky will be still alive when I am finally dead.

Not a matter of politics.

I love this guy.

So solly.....

• Love It 1

Wow. Exactly what do you spend your time doing anyway? What do you consider "super-smart" anyway. Date a Doctor or an experienced RN ... if they will have you.  Date a corporate officer.. if she will have you.

8 minutes ago, likerdup1 said:

Wow. Exactly what do you spend your time doing anyway? What do you consider "super-smart" anyway. Date a Doctor or an experienced RN ... if they will have you.  Date a corporate officer.. if she will have you.

Dating is no longer my game.

Dating, these days, is not so very important, relative to other more important things.

Or, let me ask you, please....

Were you not paying any attention to the Chomsky interview posted above?

You know, honestly speaking, it just might be people like you, people who are so concerned with DATING, that might doom our world to one in which Human Beings will become completely extinct, by the year 2027.

Think about it....

On your next date.

• Love It 1

I love it when Westerners start getting up themselves about how smart they are compared to their Thai GF's and wives. Truth is, there are millions of us back in our home countries who are still unhygienically wiping their bums with toilet paper, some of it tinted or textured to be fashionable.

IMO we confuse education with opportunity. Everyone knows the Thai education system sucks. That does not mean Thais lack intelligence, they are simply not given the opportunity to exercise it in the same way we do.

My GF cannot discuss world politics, economics, science, music, or literature. So what? She is street-smart way beyond my capabilities in her environment.

Ask yourself: How does a Thai village girl or woman manage to totally beguile us, in spite of their purported ignorance?

And again: Do you really want a Thai woman educated to Vassar standard, with the accompanying entitlement baggage?

Be careful what you wish for.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I love it when Westerners start getting up themselves about how smart they are compared to their Thai GF's and wives. Truth is, there are millions of us back in our home countries who are still unhygienically wiping their bums with toilet paper, some of it tinted or textured to be fashionable.

IMO we confuse education with opportunity. Everyone knows the Thai education system sucks. That does not mean Thais lack intelligence, they are simply not given the opportunity to exercise it in the same way we do.

My GF cannot discuss world politics, economics, science, music, or literature. So what? She is street-smart way beyond my capabilities in her environment.

Ask yourself: How does a Thai village girl or woman manage to totally beguile us, in spite of their purported ignorance?

And again: Do you really want a Thai woman educated to Vassar standard, with the accompanying entitlement baggage?

Thank you, very much, Mister.

Actually, I have just been lurking here, anticipating your reply.

I already anticipated your response, in fact.

I knew you were going to mention the nature vs nurture thingy.

And, of course, I agree with you, because....you never speak nonsense.

HOWEVER, I was just waiting to suggest a very nice lecture to you, after you recover from your golphing... WHICH speaks directly to your comment.

Jared Diamond has stated, many times, that the guys in PNG are smarter than his Harvard undergrad students....WHICH IS, basically, EXACTLY the SAME THING that you stated in your comment.

So, I will post the link to this nice talk....  

I really ENJOY listening to this guy speak.  Such a beautiful voice he has.

In case you are wondering....

While lecturing, this guy has some sort of HEART PUMP to keep his heart going throughout the lecture...

TALK ABOUT DEDICATION to Teaching!

Years previously, I had read his book.

But.....

Seeing him stand up while in such a condition, made me take a closer look.

Sure, of course, he is correct that there is the Nature vs Nurture thingy. Also, there is recognition that environment shapes our genes, which must be some sort of feedback loop, obviously.  NOTHING NEW.

Anyway.....

Enjoy your golphing.

And, always wear RED if you want people to listen to you.

===========

What you did not mention is that STIMULATION is key to cognitive development.

And, cognition can develop in many resplendent ways, according to the environment.

Also, you did not mention disease, history, nutrition, etc., when you discussed your theory of IQ in Thailand....

Enjoy this Diamond talk, if you will...

It's free.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I have never met a unicorn

Then you are not doing the right kind of drugs. 

Which also explains a lot of the threads you start

Edited by sirineou

23 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Then you are not doing the right kind of drugs. 

Which also explains a lot of the threads you start

Not drugs.

It's a deluded psychotic condition.

50 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Thank you, once again, for your question concerning my attraction to smart women.

In fact, strangely enough, I would MOST DEFINITELY prefer a Thai-Chinese woman educated up to the typical VASSAR level.

The smarter they are, these Thai-Chinese women, the more creative in their repertoire.

For example, Tom Jones met his match only due to his meeting with a highly intelligent farm girl.

I have spent most of my life in the barnyard rolling around with what you might expect there.

Now, it is time for me, in these final waning years, to enjoy a bit more repartee with smarter women, age 43, more suited to my intellect.

Dumb factory girls, or girls who should be working in a factory, are just not my cup of tea.

But, do not let me keep you from drinking your fill.

• Love It 1

Just now, zzaa09 said:

Not drugs.

It's a deluded psychotic condition.

That the right kind of drugs could provide some  relief .

Who am I kidding there are no drugs strong enough :tongue: Perhaps an exorcism could hel ???? 

One thing we never expected, back in the day, was that world population might hit 10 billion.

10 Billion People seemed like an impossibility, at that time.

So, this is the miracle of science.

Basically, it goes like this:

a.  Add more food

b. The population increases

Of course, I am only talking about FRUIT FLIES in the LAB.

We will need to wait to see what transpires.

Our world, these days, is an experiment in the effects of semi-exponential growth.

What?

Me worry?

No, I am not worried.

But....

How old are you?

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Love It 1

23 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Thank you, once again, for your question concerning my attraction to smart women.

In fact, strangely enough, I would MOST DEFINITELY prefer a Thai-Chinese woman educated up to the typical VASSAR level.

The smarter they are, these Thai-Chinese women, the more creative in their repertoire.

For example, Tom Jones met his match only due to his meeting with a highly intelligent farm girl.

I have spent most of my life in the barnyard rolling around with what you might expect there.

Now, it is time for me, in these final waning years, to enjoy a bit more repartee with smarter women, age 43, more suited to my intellect.

Dumb factory girls, or girls who should be working in a factory, are just not my cup of tea.

But, do not let me keep you from drinking your fill.

I have very little to complain about in terms of the creativity and repertoire of the Thai women I have had congress with, except for the odd starfish.

If anything, it is the lack of repertoire in better-educated Western women which impelled me to try my luck elsewhere.

While Chinese women are good bed companions, one can hear the mental calculators whirring.

Like you, I am in my waning years. However, I still enjoy the occasional excursion.

Thank you for the Jared Diamond video.

By the way, of course what Musk is talking about is the world population pyramid.

image.png.8d8421b421ae21eb486bc50437cc70c3.png

But...

It still looks quite good...

Up to 2050.

Musk is a NitWit in some respects.

But, in many respects, he is still.....TOM SWIFT on STEROIDS.

Go, Musk, Go....

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

I have very little to complain about in terms of the creativity and repertoire of the Thai women I have had congress with, except for the odd starfish.

If anything, it is the lack of repertoire in better-educated Western women which impelled me to try my luck elsewhere.

While Chinese women are good bed companions, one can hear the mental calculators whirring.

Like you, I am in my waning years. However, I still enjoy the occasional excursion.

Thank you for the Jared Diamond video.

Thank you for thanking me for the Diamond video.

This guy is such a fantastic speaker (IMHO).

Reading his books, you might not have known.....

• Love It 1