Airconditioners best deal and best quality

20 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Why the big discounts on TCL? quite noticable on Lazada\Shopee unlike other makes. TCL not going under?

TCL is a very large Chinese firm but this is the time of year when AC discounts are starting - best known for TV where they are among the 2 best know in the world.  In my experience with TV they were very well constructed and last much longer than normal for LCD screens.

• Like 1

TCL are the largest air con manufacturer in China.

They have always priced aggressively, I think they are “buying” market share, I wouldn’t be surprised if they are the No.1 by volume currently here in Thailand. Prices have been this ludicrous for the 3 years we have been buying them.

China’s CCP has this policy of giving kick backs to exporters, probably lets them undercut everyone.

On 6/6 from Lazada I ordered a TCL Inverter 10kg washer /7kg dryer for 9,700 baht, TCL 65” TV for 12,200 baht and a TCL large 2 door American style SBS Inverter Fridge/Freezer for 12,700 baht for a house we are preparing for sale. I have confidence in the brand.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, stubuzz said:

They have a low seer rating.

TCL air conditioners are designed with energy efficiency and affordability in mind. Many models boast an impressive SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating of 16 or higher, meaning they typically use less energy than standard AC units while still providing excellent cooling power during hot weather months.
www.go2share.net/article/are-tcl-air-conditioners-any-good

Really?  please share your data

Edited by JBChiangRai
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, stubuzz said:

image.png.f307f8414f2ad02f2e4580195f4ee5dc.png

The Miracle series are fixed speed non-inverter Air Cons, we are talking about inverter air cons.

All fixed speed air cons have poorer SEER ratings, the SEER rating also decreased with BTU Output.  The SEER rating can be different by country & climate too.

Edited by JBChiangRai
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

The SEER rating can be different by country & climate too.

As well as the model - some makers have 3 or more versions with different SEER ratings for the same BTU size.  As expected price goes up with SEER.