Hunter Biden investigation 'integrity' undermined if just half of IRS whistleblowers' claims are true: Turley

Social Media

Just now, stevenl said:

China you mean.

Won't matter though, they'll claim it's the deep state at work, silencing opponents.

Lol, looking at the previous post it looks like the deep state means the left.

• Haha 1

Thanks to millions of Americans who voted the Gop in the house to take the majority ! They have  begun oversight & investigated the malfeasance, corruption , possible criminal acts to protect the bidens!

More to come this week at the hearings!

GOD SPEED!

Breaking yesterday  former supervisor agent for the  Fbi

has confirmed key portions of 

the IRS whistleblower testimony!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

Thanks to millions of Americans who voted the Gop in the house to take the majority ! They have  begun oversight & investigated the malfeasance, corruption , possible criminal acts to protect the bidens!

More to come this week at the hearings!

GOD SPEED!

Breaking yesterday  former supervisor agent for the  Fbi

has confirmed key portions of 

the IRS whistleblower testimony!

So Barr's DOJ and a Republican prosecutor would have covered up for Hunter Biden.... Ahem!

Edited by candide
  • Like 1

On 7/11/2023 at 7:55 AM, SunnyinBangrak said:

You must not have watched Luft's recent video explaining what is going on. Still, the narrative that Luft is deceased has been blown out of the water. The threat to Luft's life from the left who are desperate to silence him is a disgrace.

"I, who volunteered to inform the US government about a potential security breach and about compromising information about a man vying to be the next president, am now being hunted by the very same people who I informed — and may have to live on the run for the rest of my life on the run,” Luft told The Post in a video filmed in an undisclosed location last week."

https://nypost.com/2023/07/10/missing-biden-corruption-witness-dr-gal-luft-hit-with-federal-charges/

Can you name any witnesses in this investigation who were killed by the left?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, candide said:

So Barr's DOJ and a Republican prosecutor would have covered up for Hunter Biden.... Ahem!

Stay tuned  to the hearing this week ,Swing voters in my country are about to be schooled on a small part of the inner workings of the Washington establishment!

https://www.newsweek.com/hunter-biden-allegations-could-serious-scandal-legal-analyst-warns-1808733

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tug said:

Have the authority’s caught the Chinese/Iranian/agent……oops I ment the whistle blower yet?is that when we get schooled?

Have no idea what your talking about  ! You must be confused again with another scandal that the biden crime family is accused of!Please keep up ! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Have no idea what your talking about  ! You must be confused again with another scandal that the biden crime family is accused of!Please keep up ! 

Oh sorry I got this one confused with the other whistle blower that’s been exposed as a tool of Iran and China sorry dude your republican whistleblowers keep getting debunked it gets confusing at times.kinda surprised you aren’t staunchly defending trump on account of him getting indicted on the j6 coup attempt and the 16 fake electors indicted in Michigan today 

• Like 1

On 6/27/2023 at 9:42 AM, Hanaguma said:

Turley is a serious person. Conservative to be sure, but no crazed partisan by any means. To quote his latest column;

President Biden has repeatedly told the public that he had no knowledge or involvement in his son’s dealings. He maintained the denial despite audiotapes of him referring to business dealings, photos and meetings with his son’s business associates, as well as an eyewitness account of an in-person meeting.

https://jonathanturley.org/2023/06/26/who-is-lying-merrick-garland-or-the-whistleblowers/

Definitely disagree with your Turley assessment. As proof your not calling his politics correctly I offer as evidence his and Brit's video responding to Wray questioning ....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jonathan-turley-bashes-chris-wrays-response-to-house-gop-hearing-questions-treating-the-public-like-chumps/ar-AA1dOhDF#:~:text=Asked for his thoughts on,best efforts of the FBI.

Clearly a partisan hack!

On 6/27/2023 at 1:09 PM, placeholder said:

There are  millions of people who subscribe to the beliefs of the Qanon creed. There are tens of millions who believe that the 2020 presidential election was stolen. I guess that proves that Hillary Clinton drinks the blood of children and that Donald Trump is really still the President of the United States.

And of course you know them all personally?

We need playing cards to keep track of the Hunter Biden IRS investigation "Whistleblowers".

I think there's:

1.) Gary Shapley

2.) an unnamed IRS special agent

Are there others?

“This is the A-team with the IRS. These two guys have stellar records,” House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) said Tuesday.

The hearing could also help Republicans distract from Trump’s numerous legal problems after the former president said Tuesday that he expected an imminent indictment in relation to the Justice Department’s probe into the Jan. 6 Capitol attack.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4104379-gop-to-put-irs-hunter-biden-whistleblowers-at-center-stage/

I love it when a plan comes together.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Most polls use national adults or registered voters and they [Rasmussen] use ‘likely voters’ which screens it down,” Newport said on Hill.TV. “That skews Republican because Republicans are more likely to vote than not.”

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/405965-pollster-rasmussen-research-has-a-pro-gop-bias/

Rasmussen has always skewed heavily GOP in most polls they conduct for years now.

• Haha 1