Jomtien recommendations

soihok

Hi.

My family and I are coming to Jomtien for our annual holiday in July. Would appreciate if members could recommend restaurants or cafes in and around Jomtien.

-Japanese (with Sashimi)

-Indian 

-Thai Seafood 

Thanks and I appreciate all of your recommendations.

Cheers 

Chris 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, drh1010 said:

Pupen is very popular for seafood.
The Kebabist is a good quite new Indian place in Jomtien. Indian By Nature also great. Masala Twist decent too. 

Pupen is a bit too ‘popular’ for me. I prefer Lung Sawai 2, rather than Lung Sawai 1, which is close to Pupen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Indian by Nature Thappraya Road after the crossing and just after FOOD MART and  the BUS station for airport. A bit expensive but a  class  above , comfortable and very clean. Can walk there. Also, for fresh fish and a favorite with Thais,  very end of Beach road Jomtien where the beach road stops. In front. Great seafood and fish. Also the night market beach road for a cool beer opposite beach or a snack at night, very lively, or a real coffee house next to said night market called the RABBIT, very modern.   Hemmingways pub central Jomtien village area for a drink , pizza, fish and chips. Have a great time. Have a great time.

• Like 1

Simple Simon for a good englisch breakfast.

Surf Kitchen at the beach front.

Kiss Restaurant for cheap thai and western dishes at rhompo market.
Street food at rhompo market, in the evening only.

Akvavit at the beach front has good western and thai food. Very clean - one of the few places I eat a salad.

Ons Moeder for breakfast. Has the cleanest toilet I ever saw in Jomtien ???? 

Miyazaki in Pattaya. Not for sushi but for other japanese dishes.

There was a very good Japanese Restaurant for Sushi and Sashimi in Pattaya 2nd road  - on the opposite side of the airplane. Forgot the name, has lots of ads outside. Doesn't look like much, but I really liked the food. They have a second restaurant in Terminal 21.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Old Nomad said:

Simple Simon for a good englisch breakfast.

Surf Kitchen at the beach front.

Kiss Restaurant for cheap thai and western dishes at rhompo market.
Street food at rhompo market, in the evening only.

Akvavit at the beach front has good western and thai food. Very clean - one of the few places I eat a salad.

Ons Moeder for breakfast. Has the cleanest toilet I ever saw in Jomtien ???? 

Miyazaki in Pattaya. Not for sushi but for other japanese dishes.

There was a very good Japanese Restaurant for Sushi and Sashimi in Pattaya 2nd road  - on the opposite side of the airplane. Forgot the name, has lots of ads outside. Doesn't look like much, but I really liked the food. They have a second restaurant in Terminal 21.

Shakariki 432?

Surf Kitchen I cannot agree..

• Thanks 1